• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos flubromazolam solubility in PG? Any experience or advice?

AlphaOdure

Bluelighter
I would like to know of anyone has any information on flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam) and solubility in propylene glycol... And at what mg or mcg per mL

Any experience? Any words of wisdom to share? Like submerge in warm bath & for how long? Approximately how long to shake/dissolve in a smaller tincture? (I.e, 600-1200mcg per 1 mL) to make it fully soluble? Hopefully not as tesious as with etizolam!!!

Any help welcome!

Thanks

Bumping as I have the same question, I did find a post: here (Read the sidebar, not a sourcing link) (or well the last one) saying he could get 20mg's/ml which well... I used to buy solutions of Flubromazepam of at. (Not Flubromazolam, which I won't even talk about) But if you hadn't found the answer you were looking for in 2 months time, hopefully more people have experienced this substance in powder. And can anyone back up the 20mg/ml comment I made?

it's been talked about in the megathread. i just did a 75% ppg: 25% ethanol solution, at 5mL total, and dumped my flubromaZOLAM in there (it was 5mg, perhaps only 5ml) and gave it about an hr to dissolve. Worked. no problem. So now when I dose it's just 1mL = 1mg, easy peasy if you've got an accurate dosing syringe.
20mg/mL should be fine, but what the hell do I know? one thing i can tell you about PPG is that it does not simply evaporate when you're done using it, so good luck finding a substrate on which to drop it and not have some sticky (and flamable) residue leftover from your experiments.

good luck.