• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazolam: Six years with the Knockout Night Nurse

Asante

Bluelighter
It was in 2014, now 6 years ago, that I acquired Flubromazolam. The moment I saw the molecule I knew I had to have it, the way the molecule is put together just SCREAMS extreme benzodiazepine. Let me break that up for you:

It has the bromine on the primary phenyl group that is associated with hard-knocking analogues as brotizolam and phenazepam. Then, further augmenting the effects, on the secondary phenyl ring there's the fluorine atom that gives rohypnol its enhanced hypnotic punch. It does not stop there because it is a -zolam drug by the added methyltriazole group.

So here you have, basically, something that is very much inbetween Brotizolam, Rohypnol, Triazolam and Midazolam in terms of structure.

I was immediately spellbound and got it from China while the first reports were still coming in. I needed no reports to see this molecule was a bell ringer through and through, you just about cannot structurally emphasize a benzodiazepine more than this one was emphasized.

This proved entirely the case.

On my analytical scale I weighed some milligrams and dissolved them in an equal number of mililiters of pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol, so 1mg/ml.

For the first test I took a then commonly established doss of 0.5ml = 500 micrograms.

What happened! In 10 min I felt it, it got way strong and within the hour a very powerful sedative effect just shoved me into bed, 2 hours early, and I slept for 11 hours, three hours more than usual, still pleasantly intoxicated for a few hour more.

I had ache that comes from having lain completely still for too long.

This was SO STRONG, I wanted nothing of this dose anymore. I had had the most restful sleep ever but this was SO restful I didnt even turn myself as I shouldve.

The next dose was 0.4ml - 400 micrograms, dosed with a syringe, squirted on the tongue (it tastes foul) and chased with some water. The effect was almost identical.

Blotters nowadays contain 250 micrograms of the stuff.

I tinkered around with the substance and settled around a dosage of approximately 100 micrograms, a standard LSD dose of an RC benzo, or roughly 75-150 micrograms, as my default dosage.

100 microgramps interrupts intense anxiety attacks, sober or drug provoked ones, and typically there's a half hour nap somewhere around 2 hours in.

This stuff, as predicted by the structure activity relationship, is as potent and hypnotic as benzos come.

In oldfashioned mental institutions, think One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and earlier, the night nurse used to have a knockout drug like amylene hydrate, paraldehyde or chloral hydrate to lay out the most stubborn insomniacs. This birthed the phrase "Knockout Night Nurse".

Flubromazolam has earned the nickname "Knockout Night Nurse" with me, JYI-73 doesn't have a nice ring to it, and with "Knockout Night Nurse" you have the expectation of a swift pharmacological brick to the back of the head, which is TOTALLY what flubromazolam is about.

It is incredibly blatant as a sedative, so hypnotic that it just about feels like you took a barbiturate. This is a nonfunctional benzodiazepine, because even in the afternoon on a low dose you might take a nap and if you take a higher dose that "nap" lasts 11 hours.

I want to emphasize that there is a medical case of potentially fatal intoxication on the books of this substance at a dose of just 3mg. If you have no tolerance this hits you like a ton of bricks and benzodiazepine overdose is something that is most likely to happen with one as highly hypnotic and muscle relaxing as this one. The subjective effects are most like a barbiturate, and therefore the risks are likely higher than those of an average benzo as well.

I've used this one, on occasion, for 6 years now. I always go for the 100-150 microgram range now. I would not exceed a quarter milligram, I respect this drug to the moon and back.

With as little I need, as infrequently as I use it, its likely that Chinese gram will last me and my closest ones a lifetime.

How often do you really need to get batted in the back of the head in life? Not much - and that is really all this drug is good for: subduing raging anxiety and panic attacks and nuking the most tenacious insomias.

Cherry on the cake, it truly lasts 12-20 hours or so, so potent yet so long lived! It puts you to bed and gives a pleasant skew to the first half of the subsequent day.

You MUST liquid dose with this one. The effective dose range is the same as that of LSD and unlike LSD overdoses and drug mixes are not benign.

Proceed with caution, in the knowledge you're working with the ultimate in sedation that benzodiazepines can offer.

i’m at almost two decades (edit: haha, said "years" on accident) of benzo addiction so gonna opt out of talking about doses, other than this is hands down the most potent i’ve encountered. even puts triazolam to shame because if the duration.

the awesome thing about it is — if you have enough of a benzo tolerance — you can smoke it outta a meth pipe or off foil. when it runs, the liquid turns yellow, then gold, then brown. when it turns black it's done. runs as well as fent. feels better than old school (real) heroin.

Last edited:
Flubromazolam is the least user-friendly benzo and almost everyone should steer clear.

I acquired some of course. Ive only had it a handful of times and I have only smoked it (off of foil). I've never taken it orally because the ostensibly giant duration of action isn't something that seems attractive.

Yet even smoked it lasts a very long time. I've never smoked anything in my life that I could still feel 18 hours later. Ive smoked perhaps up to 2mg. Possibly quite a bit more in an amnestic state. Its like getting hit on the head with a hammer. Black out city. The sleep is excellent however, and the residual next day sedation is strong but not as dysphoric as some benzo hangovers.

It's the most dangerous RC benzo by a pretty good margin; it makes clonazolam look safe by comparison. It seems to have a very narrow therapeutic index for a benzodiazepine, with heavy respiratory depression. I actually ended up giving it to my girlfriend and told her to hide it.

You say:
Flubromazolam is the least user-friendly benzo

I say:
with "Knockout Night Nurse" you have the expectation of a swift pharmacological brick to the back of the head, which is TOTALLY what flubromazolam is about.
(..)
How often do you really need to get batted in the back of the head in life? Not much - and that is really all this drug is good for: subduing raging anxiety and panic attacks

Basically the same thing. If you have out of control anxiety and need to be subdued like an escaped gorilla at the zoo then its just the ticket, but its too much of a blunt instrument for more sophisticated uses.

This is basically a 250lbs black belt Judo instructor holding you down until you stop spazzing out.

damn, i wouldnt mind giving it a vape. I love vaped etizolam and this sounds lovely

I can't remember much after smoking flubromazolam.

I once woke up intubated and half dead in an ICU after smoking etaqualone (while on moderate amount of benzos). I had to be resuscitated a number of times. Smoking RC sedatives is pretty dangerous stuff, and as far as benzos goes, smoking flubromazolam is the most dangerous of the bunch.

I preferred smoked etizolam as i don't remember much after smoking flubromazolam. I don't currently have the requisite tolerance to enjoy smoked flubromazolam without blacking out.

yeah tolerance is a big factor. perfectly synthesized etizolam is great to smoke as well. if your tolerance is permitting, i find it better feeling than flubromazolam. right now high quality etizolam is expensive and i can sit there and smoke a whole gram like crack, so flubromazolam it is.

gotta be scary waking up in the icu.

I suggest waking up on a benzo overdose in the ICU is about as scary as waking up in an electric chair. I mean, you're benzo'd flat, zero fucks given unless thet flumazenil you too hard.

yeah tolerance is a big factor. perfectly synthesized etizolam is great to smoke as well. if your tolerance is permitting, i find it better feeling than flubromazolam. right now high quality etizolam is expensive and i can sit there and smoke a whole gram like crack, so flubromazolam it is.

gotta be scary waking up in the icu.

high quality etiz is decently expensive atm isnt it? I mean still hella cheaper then buying benzos on the street where i am, but i noticed an increase

Last edited:
i honestly try to make a solution so i know 0.05 ml of PG contains 50-100 mics and possibly vape it like that. PG and all

I believe (not sure) I saw someone state they made a 10mg/ml solution of flubromazolam in propylene glycol. That would vape

Thats a serious effing liquid though.

I have to say hydro reading your posts over the years you are a legend in my head. :D (as are you Asante and a whole slew of BLer's.) Much respect. If anything it makes me question tolerance and some of the mechanisms that benzos inflict on people. A gram of etizolam, 1000 mgs is a lot. I am still at the point whre 1 1/2 mgs is a solid dose for me. But I am not really a user except for occasions I need sleep.

I wish I could rent out my zero tolerance benzo/dissociative brain to someone who wants the virginity again. But one thing is for sure it seems tolerance has no ceiling with benzos. I mean I read people can take 10-20 mgs of alprazolam a day. I would be in a coma yet a tolerant brain shrugs it off.

Last edited:
Any one tried to iv this with a opioid. How does it compare to flurazepam or midazolam

Is it overall better than flunitrazolam or clonazolam?