• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

flubromazepam warning

I enjoyed flu-lam and clonazolam, but I saw what flu-pam did to my friend and was against it pretty soon.

Sorry for your loss, man. Poor do. That's a long half-life, although the half-life of diazepam can be up to a couple of hundred hours plus, once it's built up. I know flubromazepam is somewhat more potent than diazepam (which is a fairly 'mild benzo', in the grand scheme of things), however. It's one thing having 10mg of diazepam with something like codeine, but heroin and untested benzos sounds damn risky. This is the sort of shit that prohibition causes.

I have had flubromazepam, and didn't have any issues, but I didn't take the piss with it.

Last edited:
It sounds like common sense in HR scilenny but we have many problematic drug users contribute to this forum for which this kind of thing goes straight out of the window in desperate times when yor judgement is already impaired.

What you have posted is the absolute truth andno one would advise this combination, but as it already in retrospect of an awful tragedy there is nothing to be gained from making 'I told you so' comments.