• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flubromazepam Equivilancy

pally pete

Bluelighter
Flubromazepam equivalency

Can anybody please tell me the dose equivalent of Flubromazepam compared to Diazepam? I have had a search but couldn't find a definitive answer.

For example: 10mg Diazepam equals ??mg Flubromazepam.

I will be using it to taper and not for recreational purposes. I'm currently taking around 5-10mg per day of Diazepam, but right now I can't get Diazepam as it's not prescribed. I did try using Diclazepam in the past but have heard a few reports that Flubromazepam can be very good for tapering..

Thanks, and happy new year Bluelighters ;)

Last edited:
I would like to know the answer to this also

Can anybody please tell me the dose equivalent of Flubromazepam compared to Diazepam? I have had a search but couldn't find a definitive answer.

For example: 10mg Diazepam equals ??mg Flubromazepam.

I will be using it to taper and not for recreational purposes. I'm currently taking around 5-10mg per day of Diazepam, but right now I can't get Diazepam as it's not prescribed. I did try using Diclazepam in the past but have heard a few reports that Flubromazepam can be very good for tapering..

Thanks, and happy new year Bluelighters ;)
Do you think this thread should be moved into the advanced drug section if so, pls could a mod move it, so that someone can give us an idea thanks