• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flualprazolam

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
So these xanax bar are most likely flualprazolam which I've read somewhere is 3 times stronger than regular xanax I've been taking 1 bar a day for just under a month now my supplier is off the radar but I have a mate who as yellow diazepam 5mg I think which he doesn't take very often so as a stockpile. So to my question how many do I need to take to keep myself from withdrawals

1 every 12 hours. Diazepamb is wonderful 4 withdrawals. 5 will last long. I'm no doctor tho.

1 every 12 hours. Diazepamb is wonderful 4 withdrawals. 5 will last long. I'm no doctor tho.
Will I even feel 5mg though cuz if flualprazolam is twice as strong normal alprazolam which is again alot stronger than diazepam I'm thinking I'd probably need 10x 5mg to stave off withdrawals

Just because flualp is stronger doesn't mean those bars were dosed equivalent to 6mg of xanax. There's no telling how much was in there, or if it was even flualp.

Anyways, if you're just trying to avoid withdrawals 5mg will do the job. You might not feel much, but you won't be in withdrawal.

This isn't something we can really calculate and you're just going to have to experiment, because we have no idea how much flualp was in those pills.

To starve off or to totally just not feel a thing? I'm saying 5 mg will keep the threshold safe. Are you really trying to get high? Cuz yes Valium is a very weak benzo but those long half life benefits outweighs the risk. Plus you don't know 4 certain that it was a RC benzo.

Even just 1-2mg flualp daily will require more than 10mg of diazepam every day during withdrawal

10mg every 8 hours is more like it