• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flualprazolam

It is far more potent than Xanax. Xanax won't put you in a coma with a miniscule dose like FLual. It's the kind of compound that can have you missing out on LONG periods of your life if not careful. Flubro, for me, on the other hand, is potent but does not have the legs flual has and appears to be less hypnotic at equal doses. I find Flubro something I can do once in a while and enjoy couch-lock, watching a film, etc., without going unconscious.

The Shadow, you'r right, this one is really potent and last a good time...you still have afterglow the next day like with diazepam (if no or almost no tolerance)..

All good'.

Last edited:
That shit is no joke. I have a little on ice for special occasions but I am currently tapering with Diclaz right now because I had been doing far too many long-lasting compounds lately, and it's catching up. I am getting a little brain-fogged out by using them too much, but that is on me. I've been down this road before. To be honest, I like the hard-hitters best when coming down from psychs, because for me, it relaxes the shit out of me during the comedown, and I fall asleep eventually. It's one of those compounds that when you finally wake up from your "coma", it almost feels like you were dead. I know that is an exaggeration, but some truth to it. It is a little unsettling, at least for me. Strictly used as an axiolytic, I like Diclazepam for all the obvious reasons.

Did take 2 doses, apperely wanted to do strange things like cleaning stuff etc...
Everybody was saying i was strange yesterday eveninig... like a zombie. I forget everything.
Beware of this stuf...

Last edited:
It's no childs' play. I've been taking 1mg or so daily for a few weeks now, high tolerance, but if I overdo it, it's blackouts and sleep for me. A little worths nice in combination with a cathinone like n-ethylhexedrone. Definitely weigh it well and dose volumterically, even a pretty heavy benzo user should start with just 0.1mg and wait and hour, then assess.

Well, I dosed 4mg flualprazolam in a solution about 6-8 hours ago, and another 4mg half an hour ago. Minor sedation, some anxiolytic effectsm probably numbed and counteracted by my recent binge on cathinones. Let's see how this goes.

Apparently this one was explicitly added to Schedule IV here, second benzo RC to be added to the standard list, the first they banned was Flubromazepam, which is strange, but I gotta admit I loved that one more than most when benzo rc's showed up, takes forever to kick in, but once it does...I'll miss those 8mg green buggers. As for flualprazolam, I managed to order some in early 2018 and it was banned soon after and I didn't know, got a christmas letter for "Presumed Flualprazolam". I think this is all because of a short-lived canadian vendor that was really sketch in their communications who sold something other than Etizolam, which is rare here.

That vendor had capsules with crushed pellets inside, he said they were 1mg, but likely they were much more than that, saying he had to break the pills and the matrix...those from europe after that were tiny red wine coloured ones, 0.25mg or 0.5mg I forgot, they were okay, but its got nothing on clonazolam or flubromazolam if we're thinking triazolos.

Last edited:
this is hands down my least favorite benzo. no pleasant feels whatsoever. cold, soulless.
You never had to only deal with Oxazepam from a friend of a friend because you're out of your scripts. Even the 30mg ones, take almost 2 hours to kick in and then lasts 2-3 hours, even if you have 120mg. No wonder in Europe they have 50mg ones, because that's the weakest useless benzo ever. Fuck Serax, no wonder they hand it out like candy to women for some reason, they usually are more sensitive to downers.

I am very sory to read this. I recently started to mix Flualprazolam and clonazolam 2:1.
I.e. 250ug Flualprazolam and 125ug clonazolam to start off with very low tolerance now. Flualprazolam is really best compared to midazolam and triazolam, both chemically and effect wise. Like the later it's unfortunately far too amnesiac to enjoy the typical benzodiazepine effects, without a heavy tolerance. From the few times I used it at least the rebound anxiety was not as bad as with clam. Which is by far the worst, even though it is the most recreational of all. This 2:1 mix seem to work particularly well for me.

Just to conclude:

Time given with sublingual intake.

Clonazolam is very anxiolytic 250ug for naïve people, up to 500 ug if needed, it gets slightly hypnotic and amnesic at this dosage. Potent anxiolytic, and a bit "pleasurable".
Clonazolam come-up starts +15min, 1h to reach full effects, lasting all day long; about 12h, with 3-4h of afterglow (come down). Residual effects next day, with amnesia lasting 5-6h after waking up with a "normal 7h night of sleep".
On 250 ug, REM sleep seems to be minimally impacted, on 500 ug, REM suppression common with benzos, and more specifically hypnotic ones.

Flualprazolam is very sedative, about the same dosage, I would say, for people with no tolerance, starting with 250ug, going up to 500ug, or if really bad insomnia that resist, 1mg will do the job (but next day will be mellow, do that if you have next day for you, no difficult work to do), but same there, once 500 ug are reached, it get really amnesic.
Flualprazolam come-up starts +20min, 1h30 to reach full effects, long lasting, about 10h, with 6-7h of afterglow (come down). Residual effects next day, with amnesia; lasting 10-12h after waking up, also with a "normal 7h night of sleep".
On 250 ug, REM seems to be highly impacted, REM suppression, common with benzos.

2 Benzos for 2 different uses.

ALL OF THEM ARE HIGHLY DANGEROUS, NEED TO BE CAREFULLY WEIGHTED, DO SOME MATHS TO HAVE A CORRECT DOSAGE, IF NOT SURE, START LOW, AND GO SLOWLY UP.
YOU CAN DIE FROM THESE HIGHLY POTENT BENZOS, IF YOU HAVE OTHER CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DOWNER LIKE HEROINE, MORPHINE, AND OTHER OPIATES (Methadone could be all right if you take you prescibed dosage, don't take "an extra dose"), A ABUSE PROBLEM WITH DOWNERS, IF YOU ARE AN ALCOHOL ADDICT, HAVE HEART DISSES, HYPOTENSION, BE TWICE AS CAREFUL, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NOT TO TAKE THESE 2 BENZOS.

I used to love Clonazolam, because (it's better now, not always, but it's better :) I had a really bad anxiety disorder, so bad that I had psychotic collapses...and this was just a wonderful drug, so much more effective than everything I've tried, and I tried a lot of benzos, Diazepam, Lorazepam, Oxazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Lormetazepam, Midazolam, Bromazepam, and all these RC benzos, but nothing was as good as Clonazolam, to it is very easy to get trapped using it, and taking more and more of it, so use it with caution, as always.
Benzos should be taken carefully, thing that you take something as hard (if not more) to quit as heroine...I quit heroine use 2 times, now it's a really long time since last use, and have no more desire to take it, but I still use benzos...but wanted to quit also, so yeah, it's a shame drug...
And finally, yes I was really amazed how potent they are, dosing in ug, like LSD, that's amazing!
1 mg of both of them, with no tolerance, and you will be head in the clouds all the day, do lot of shit, don't remember anything, but have a really nice day, laughing...feeling light, feeling good; and go home, sleep, and the next day you may have got some calls, SMS or whatever, maybe your neibgours will look at you like "wtf?", but it will be all right haha.
I had to edit my last post a bit.

All good people !

Hello, please read

Is anyone worried Flualprazolam would metabolite into a diatomic F?

My worry is that in metabolism there would be a fluoride anion floating around in your brain, which is very toxic. My worry grew when I noticed, Alpha-hydroxy flualprazolam glucuronide, the Flualprazolam metabolite is missing it's fluoride.

Please answer this question if possible - have you ever noticed aches or pains in your bones after taking Flyalprazolam?

Last edited:
Better bring this to the science forum, what was known as ADD (Advanced Drug Discussion), haven't been here in a while, but it's there.

is there any literature that states the half life of this stuff? I’m about to stop taking it tomorrow and wondering how long it’s gonna take to feel back to base line. I’ll have gabapentin, baclofen, phenibut, and kava kava to relax me but just wondering if it’s gonna be a few days or more like 7-10 days.

Apparently this one was explicitly added to Schedule IV here, second benzo RC to be added to the standard list, the first they banned was Flubromazepam, which is strange, but I gotta admit I loved that one more than most when benzo rc's showed up, takes forever to kick in, but once it does...I'll miss those 8mg green buggers. As for flualprazolam, I managed to order some in early 2018 and it was banned soon after and I didn't know, got a christmas letter for "Presumed Flualprazolam". I think this is all because of a short-lived canadian vendor that was really sketch in their communications who sold something other than Etizolam, which is rare here.

That vendor had capsules with crushed pellets inside, he said they were 1mg, but likely they were much more than that, saying he had to break the pills and the matrix...those from europe after that were tiny red wine coloured ones, 0.25mg or 0.5mg I forgot, they were okay, but its got nothing on clonazolam or flubromazolam if we're thinking triazolos.
I loved them FlubromazePAM until they got banned here in the UK back in May 2016.

Yeah man, talk about a deep sleep that doesn't just fly-by. The older one gets, even if you sleep 12 hours after a long week of working, it never feels like you're refreshed as much as when you're a kid/teen/young adult I noticed, benzos or not (well mostly benzos, started taking clonazepam 0.5mg twice a day in april '07 and I'm now on Diazepam and Bromazepam, low doses, doing miligram taper with the diazepam once per week, it's easy with diazepam, since you can cut a 2mg,5mg or 10mg in two, so taking 24mg a day is possible. I started tapering at 30 a few months ago. I'll keep the Bromazepam as needed when it's all done, it's as anxiolytic as alpraz but lasts much longer (6 hours not 1-2).

Those 8mg green flubromazepam buggers from the UK were great yeah. Actually the ban was in May 2017, I remember one of the last shops that opened there in early 2017 came up with something to help people taper, norflurazepam, which was pretty smart of them. They also had 10(!)mg flubromazepam purple rectangles, but I mostly got their orange norflurazepam pills and powder, it helped. Until I was using other European or American stores (the few that shipped to Canada), until I got pissed off and losing bitcoin enough after a regular letter of clonazolam blotter with regular paper in it actually got seized. Likely they had that store in their aim at the Canadian customs mostly because of the products they sold that were not legal here, they didn't discriminate and their 4-FA and MDPV related products likely got em surveilled. So I gave up buying anything grey market outside my own country, which sucks. The only good store for RC benzos, they only take BTC, and the place I used to buy BTC has frozen my account because their new policies need you to basically divulge who you are, ID's with pictures etc. and for some reason after them taking my ID's, they said it wasn't good enough and I needed a scan of my PASSPORT. I got an old one that is no longer valid and I'm not sure I want to give random people my passport anyway. I got 2000 CAD in bitcoin frozen there. They didn't email us about their changes. Once I do it, I will move all the BTC to a local cold wallet and close my account over there. Too bad, they were the best place. Supposedly we had free no-ID buying trials, but I already had bought 30-40 times BTC from people there, so they counted transactions from 2013-2019 so I already had them maxed out!
I got no idea where to get btc without giving up my personal info, which is besides the point. Ridiculous...

Yeah man, talk about a deep sleep that doesn't just fly-by. The older one gets, even if you sleep 12 hours after a long week of working, it never feels like you're refreshed as much as when you're a kid/teen/young adult I noticed, benzos or not (well mostly benzos, started taking clonazepam 0.5mg twice a day in april '07 and I'm now on Diazepam and Bromazepam, low doses, doing miligram taper with the diazepam once per week, it's easy with diazepam, since you can cut a 2mg,5mg or 10mg in two, so taking 24mg a day is possible. I started tapering at 30 a few months ago. I'll keep the Bromazepam as needed when it's all done, it's as anxiolytic as alpraz but lasts much longer (6 hours not 1-2).

Those 8mg green flubromazepam buggers from the UK were great yeah. Actually the ban was in May 2017, I remember one of the last shops that opened there in early 2017 came up with something to help people taper, norflurazepam, which was pretty smart of them. They also had 10(!)mg flubromazepam purple rectangles, but I mostly got their orange norflurazepam pills and powder, it helped. Until I was using other European or American stores (the few that shipped to Canada), until I got pissed off and losing bitcoin enough after a regular letter of clonazolam blotter with regular paper in it actually got seized. Likely they had that store in their aim at the Canadian customs mostly because of the products they sold that were not legal here, they didn't discriminate and their 4-FA and MDPV related products likely got em surveilled. So I gave up buying anything grey market outside my own country, which sucks. The only good store for RC benzos, they only take BTC, and the place I used to buy BTC has frozen my account because their new policies need you to basically divulge who you are, ID's with pictures etc. and for some reason after them taking my ID's, they said it wasn't good enough and I needed a scan of my PASSPORT. I got an old one that is no longer valid and I'm not sure I want to give random people my passport anyway. I got 2000 CAD in bitcoin frozen there. They didn't email us about their changes. Once I do it, I will move all the BTC to a local cold wallet and close my account over there. Too bad, they were the best place. Supposedly we had free no-ID buying trials, but I already had bought 30-40 times BTC from people there, so they counted transactions from 2013-2019 so I already had them maxed out!
I got no idea where to get btc without giving up my personal info, which is besides the point. Ridiculous...
Yeah, Norflurazepam was great.

The ban came into force on 26th May 2016.

Review of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I had some extra coinage recently and came across a cheap listing of F-lam.

I want to make a volumetric solution that is 100ug per dose-

I've made etizolam and clam solutions in the past and just wanted your guys' thoughts ideas on anything I should watch out for or any ideas on how to make this as safe as possible.

thanks!

Last edited: