Flu Roll Call

To some extents, Yes.
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Yeah, I heard some crazy statistic that something like 70% of the population is sick with the flu right now. Guess there's just a big epidemic going around so take your vitamins kids!
PLUR baby, PLUR
Chipmunk

yeah
sick in Boston, MA...
i've been hacking up a different color every day for almost 3 weeks
i'm actually starting to get used to it now... i'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it if I do ever get better
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

i am sick too =*( . its been like a week and a half and a bottle of amoxicillian.. i am painting with my mucas heh.
x2k

i am sick too =*( . its been like a week and a half and a bottle of amoxicillian.. i am painting with my mucas heh.
x2k

Sick here too, doesnt it suck, im on a 3 week break from E, the week i want to start raving agian i get sick, sigh why wasnt in the last 2 weeks.
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

Uggh....I'm ALMOST over being sick...like a dumbass, though, I waited and didn't go to the doctor for like...three days while I had a 103-104 degree temperature....so I ended up all delerious and dehydrated, with a nasty case of pnemonia....but a box of zithromax later, I'm MOSTLY better....
smile.gif
Get better everybody!!

here is some
@@~~~***~~~GET BETTER NOW~~~***~~~@@
wishes for you all !!!
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

I'm chillin here in CT... i'm about to get the flu cause i'm getting all the symtoms! it sucks cause i have mid-terms next week so I have to stick it out for almost two weeks...
*P*L*U*R*
~^~Vicki~^~

Yup, I heard that on the radio today too. It's an epidemic, somewhere I'm not sure where, but they're having a major crisis over it. (lol, sorry about the vagueness there)
I've had a 'cold' of sorts since before Christmas, AND a recurring eye infection. Fuck, now THEY suck, they hurt AND you look like a freak at the same time..junglekitte I hear ya!
anyway, yeah, LOTS of ECHINACEA for everyone, and if that doesn't work, hit those antibiotics!, and make sure you finish the ENTIRE course..otherwise your Flu will come back 4 times worse.
Get Well Soon.
mona.

I'm not too sick, but my throat is kind of hurting. My best friend and my dad have an exremely bad case of the flu right now! High temperature, yacking, etc. Everyone, eat your vitamins, then eat a few beans!!!

Hope everyone gets better soon. I've been sick for nearly a month now with pains in my back and lower chest/abdomen plus not keeping food down. Admitted into hospital a few days before NYs which was fun. Gotta love Aussie flu....

I don't have the Flu but I do have mono so I am stuck in my apt. on the internet all day, unless I'm sleeping. Hope everyone feels better....dub

I don't have the Flu but I do have mono so I am stuck in my apt. on the internet all day, unless I'm sleeping. Hope everyone feels better....dub

Add me to the ranks of the infirm...felt it coming on last night. Took 6 vitamin C tabs and a bunch of echinacea (sp?)...got sick anyway. Still kicking myself for not getting a flu shot...oh well, live and learn...
------------------
E PLURibus unum

Flu's in the house here in London. 4 days now. Tuesday was dreadful, but slowly improving. I'm definitely up for one of those shots next winter! Get well soon all sick bluelighters!

Sick here too in Ca. for the 3 time in 3 months...this sucks.
------------------
*P~L~U~R*