View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Flower flipping?

HepcatB

Greenlighter
Has anybody tried the combination of an LSA-containing seed such as morning glory or Hawaiian baby woodrose and MDMA?

I can imagine this causing circulatory issues (vasoconstriction) and lots of of nausea. But, flower flipping is a cool name :)

ive done this a couple of times, the first time was great it took the stim edge of the md and made a pleasant trip which was a little softer than I wanted but i was so happy and pretty talkitive but as soon as the md began to ware off i came down with it. the second time started off as shrooms and md but as the shrooms began to calm i dosed HBWR seeds and found myself very sedated when they began to kick in i fell asleep for an hour or so then woke up tripping balls with my whole body feeling very fuzzy this wasnt overly pleasant and i was worried about the risk of high vasoconstriction but when they began to wear off some hours later I felt fine again but pretty drained .... my recommendation would be to dose the LSA first and gage from how you are feeling how much md is appropriate and maybe even still use a little less

Would the vasoconstriction be dangerous or uncomfortable? I've taken HBWR seeds and felt great for about 16 hours. Would the MDMA make a whole lot of difference?