• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Florida medical canabis

Gary White

Bluelighter
What are the pros and cons of the various products you can get in Florida on a pot card. My app is in, just waiting for the rusty governme4nt wheels to turn (for 3 weeks)

I mainly just get the straight concentrates. Stuff like tinctures, capsules, and carts aren't as cost effective. You can use the distillate orally without having to heat it which is nice and it is allot cheaper than buying prepped formulations. Also remember that most shops will have a special discount for your first order after your new card or card renewal that 100% offsets the cost.

You need a separate rec for buds and I noticed they run out of the stock of flowers quickly but since they allowed buds I noticed that they don't run out of the concentrates as much which is nice since I prefer them.

I think I will get the approval tomorrow. It turns out, if there is a problem with your applicatiion, they don't tell you. It just sits there in limbo until you call. For some reason they didn't like my picture but it is the same one that is on my passport and another State ID. Damifino. I will check out those concentrates when I get the Okey Dokey. Thanks. I seem to be OK for just about everything according to the web site, some with shorter dates than others.

Okey Dokey. I took my prescription down to the dispensary the other day. It was all business in the front room. Then my Bud Master led me into this place that looked like a duty free liquor store in Monaco. There was this big room with weed in every form you can think of on glass shelves with a spot lights on it. I was a kid in a candy store with my grandma's credit card and the advice to have fun. My Buddy Bud was adding it up one item at a time giving me the total as I went "one of these one of those and. I need a couple of these". I just had to stop him and let me know when was at $450 so I could coast to to a gradual stop at what I had on me. I do have an assortment of stuff but right now I am very happy with my Jack Herer G-vape. I haven't fooled with the crackle yet. I did have some thin wall brass tube here and I made a couple of those heat up and stab things. The guys on the Wax thread have me thinking a little one shot vaporizer might be the way to go. I do like making stuff.