• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Floaters in the Warbler

HiyerStateOfMind

Greenlighter
So I inheirited this warbler, (meth bong) and I know the water is very old. I also know that it was very, very heavily used. There's white speckles floating in it of what appears to be fibers or flakes of some kind but I don't have any clue what it could be.

It's pretty rigged up with tape to hold all the fittings sealed,(the mouth piece and bubble holder or whatever you want to call them) so I'd have to deconstruct it to get the water out. (Or siphon it, Yuck.) This particular warbler also has custom hoses to prevent spilling the water in to the pipe or out of the mouth piece. I don't think it's probable that these floaty meth water flakes are anything other than a byproduct of the drugs or what may be in them.

My common sense tells me; water that has had a substantial amount of meth vapor pass through it wouldn't be a very good breeding ground for any kind of bacteria or mold. Tap water doesn't necessarily "go bad" on it's own, either.

So what the fuck is this shit?? Has anyone seen or heard of it? I kinda wanted to make trucker coffee with it because the water smells like a meth lab. It'd probably even crack back in the sunshine! Not wanting to get sick though.

Update.
So I ended up evaporating this ancient amphetamine agua and was very surprised at the yield. I poured the water in a pyrex dish, microwaved it on medium power. Roughly 4 minutes of nukeage later and the soon-to-be powdery substance (which reeked of that chemical smell) was, for lack of a better description, like thin layer of a film or a glaze on the surface of the dish. You couldn't really see it unless you were at a certain angle.
Scraping, scraping, and more scraping and then...
Bingo, nearly 1 gram (0.943 exactly) of this bong water came back as a solid powder. Very successful.
I guess you can close this thread unless anybody has any questions

Meth.HCl is very soluble in water (that of course being the commercial form of "crystal meth"), and freebase meth is an oil and not a solid: so no idea what the solid, non-water soluble flakes are, but they ain't meth.

I always wondered about the utility of using a bong (water filter) for a drug that dissolves in water. I'd imagine it would be rather lossy - THC is not water soluble and even then a bong will usually end up with at least 30% of the smoked THC ending up in it....