L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Flirt Interpretation

arthunter888

Bluelighter
I recently met a woman (I've seen her 3 days so far), and it's clear she is attracted to me. She has asked me multiple times if I had a girlfriend (and how long it has been), and plays with her hair a lot near me.

She did something flirty that I'm not familiar with. She was taking stuff out of her purse, and (intentionally) placed her photo ID on my lap like she wanted me to see it.

I didn't look at it though, so later on we were sitting together and she wrote something on a piece of paper, then when she was finished she placed it on the table right in front of me to see. It was the same personal details as on a photo ID. She wrote her first middle and last name, date of birth, eye color, hair color, and height. She has also has asked me what my middle and last name was.

I'm assuming this is a form of flirting, but I'm curious about what the specific message is. Is it a sign of trust? Sign of intimacy? Is she expecting me to do the same? I like her but I'm only interested in casual (non-commitment) dating. I need to figure out what exactly she is looking for (serious vs. casual) according to this type of flirting.

LMAO. That's so weird. At first I thought maybe she looked extra attractive (younger) in the picture..

And then I thought she wanted you to know her info so you can FB her (so I think she wants you to add her).

No offense, but she sounds crazy desperate, needy, and clingy.

Lol...have no idea what kind of flirting that would be...I couldn't imagine why I personally would do that.

Maybe she was hoping you would do the same so she could run a background check on you??
;)

LMAO. That's so weird. At first I thought maybe she looked extra attractive (younger) in the picture..

And then I thought she wanted you to know her info so you can FB her (so I think she wants you to add her).

No offense, but she sounds crazy desperate, needy, and clingy.

lol If she's really hot who cares?

She wanted you to look at here date of birth and know she's old enough to fuck. Because she cant work out why in hell you haven't done so already.

She wanted you to look at here date of birth and know she's old enough to fuck. Because she cant work out why in hell you haven't done so already.

That's not it. We are both in our mid-20s, and she told me her age before this happened.

bizarre

i used to work with a guy who dated a maic depressive croatian stunner and he used to say "crazy in the head- crazy in bed" kind of true but this is more like WTF? than genuine crazy

all i can say is - who does this shit?

i don't know what to suggest. if it was me i would see this as a creepy thing to do