• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

flexeril

Satans666kush

Ex-Bluelighter
how abuseable is flexeril how many mg would need to be taken to feel effects and if so what would those effects be

I have 6 butal/acetaminophen/caffeine pills and around 100 flexefil I was planning on mixing them

Anyone know what the result would be??

Flexeril is not strictly euphoric or recreational, but it sure does work as advertised. 10mg should suffice but if you fancy having flaccid muscles I've taken 40-60mg before.

Good choice to combo with opioids, cannabis,

Damn, that stuff used to make it "nighty night" time for me! As in absolutely zero recreational value whatsoever. Please proceed with much caution man.

My experience with cyclobenzaprine was that with no tolerance, within 3 hours you'll be asleep off 10 milligrams but that tolerance builds quickly. I used to take two with two 10 narcos and go to work after tolerance developed. The only time I was ever really nervous was when I combined too many apple vodka's with them. Slept for damn near 20 hours. Hope this helps.....

With chronic spine issue I have been rx-ed diazepam to help with spasms. Not too long ago I was gonna kick the benzos and did not know about tapering and/or using other ways to help get off an addiction/dependence so went through the worst mental hell of my life for close to a month. No fun.
Last visit to doc I told him no narcotics or benzos - I can acquire them if needed from da streets just do not want it sittin in my face beckoning. lol Was prescribed 10mg flexeril as needed but usually break the in halves or quarters and use as needed for *spasms in the back/spine. It does in fact work great for the intended purpose (relaxation) but other than that I wouldn't use for recreation. Just has no *lift to it? Not sure how to put it ATM.
Will say this: Cyclobenzaprine, if only used when needed will continue to "work" long after it's "end-of-life" if one will (3 weeks? iirc). Flexeril @~3mg is enough to push me to sleep within an hour. 10mg will have me sleeping like the dead and usually no *hang over.
2cents

My experience with cyclobenzaprine was that with no tolerance, within 3 hours you'll be asleep off 10 milligrams but that tolerance builds quickly. I used to take two with two 10 narcos and go to work after tolerance developed. The only time I was ever really nervous was when I combined too many apple vodka's with them. Slept for damn near 20 hours. Hope this helps.....

Unfortunately that drug combo has claimed many a life and if you aren't careful, one of them might just be yours. Please proceed with extreme caution!