• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flexeril and Xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a script for Flexeril and Skelaxin and they both said in the paperowork not to mix with benzos specifically xanax. I did it and I was fine but I also have a benzo tolerance I dont know if that had anything to do with it. Flexeril and Skelaxin both suck for rec use.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, flexeril are not worthless. it took two small peach ones and and a hour later with some bowls im stoned. heavy, slight tunnel vision, and zoning hard. practically leanin :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about, flexeril are not worthless. it took two small peach ones and and a hour later with some bowls im stoned. heavy, slight tunnel vision, and zoning hard. practically leanin :D

What makes you think tunnel vision is good?

flexeril will knock u on ur ass when u dont have a tolerance to it. add xanax and odds are u will wake up passed out somewhere uncomfortable

flexeril is a horrible drug for recreation IMO, but they work for headaches from the first stages of opiate withdrawal, for me anyway

benzos cyclobenzaprine and opiates

for me cyclo just puts me to sleep and so does soma. but if you want a benzo "potentiatior" just mix it with another benzo. i get xanax bars and klonapins and my buddy gets valium. we will swap and take all 3 callled the trifecta or even add in ativan to the mix for the quadrafecta. best bezo experience ever!!!!! if you want a good opiod potentiator try either just a benzo with your oxy for ex. or better yet try barbituates. hard to get your hands on on least the stronger ones but butalbital is readily available to anyone with have a brain. mixes very well with opiods increasing the high and great for withdrawl symtoms as well. other good opiod potentiators are tri-acylic anti deppressents, like amytryptoline or my fav. imiprimine.

USE WITH CATION ALL THESE HAVE A SYNEGESTIC EFFECT MEANING 1+1 DOESNT EQUAL 2 IT EQUALS 3 OR 4 IF YOU FOLLOW. THE SUM OF THE PARTS ARE GREATER THAN THE WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

for those who dont know butalbital is more commonly known as FIORICET OR GENERIC FIORICET. the only barbituate still in common use. its a short to intermidiate acting barbituate vs. stornger longer lasting ones like phenobarbital. it is commonly combined with tylenol and caffine and used for the treatment of tension headaches/migranes. also even tylenol is can make an opiod stronger. its just bad for you when you take alot of it at once or in a short period of time or take reg. doses over long periods of time or combined with alcohol.

for me they both suck as for rec usage they just make me sleepy but xanax makes my cousin mad high like vikes do with me which i dont know why yo lol

nothing wrong with Flexeril + Xanax combo (as long as you know your tolerance and take the right dose)... But it won't provide much euphoria or anything like opiates and other stuff out there.. Basically its a good combo to take as a AWESOME sleep aid. Thats about it... You don't wanna EVER go into a store fucked up on xanax b/c you will either walk out with a bunch of shit you dont need and wasted money or you will steal a bunch of dumb shit you don't really need and the next morning you will wake up and be like "why the hell did i buy/steal 'Grapefruit Facial Scrub." etc... lol :D

Flexeril( tricyclic) and Xanax(SSRI) are to different antidepressants , mixing both of these could cause serotonin syndrome and I've had that shit before and its not something you recover from right away it takes months or years! So be careful with what you mix with these antidepressants..also if your fine after the mix, you might not be a couple days after when you stop. SS can happen at anytime during or after taking these meds. Be smart!

What have you been smoking, Xanax is not an SSRI, it is a triazolo benzodiazepine, Xanax does not increase your serotonin levels.

And Flexeril is not tricyclic, it is a muscle relaxer. Try not to spread false information, you are so far off base its not even funny.

Cyclobenzaprine has major contraindications with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). At least one study also found increased risk of serotonin syndrome when cyclobenzaprine was taken with the serotonergic drugs duloxetine or phenelzine.[16]

The following substances may interact with cyclobenzaprine:
Alcohol
Central nervous system (CNS) depressants (e.g. opioids, benzodiazepines, nonbenzodiazepines, phenothiazines, carbamates, barbiturates)
Tricyclic antidepressants may increase the chance of side effects.
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors taken within two weeks of cyclobenzaprine may result in serious, life-threatening side effects.[9]

If co-administered with opioids the dose of one or both medicines should be reduced accordingly. The patient should be monitored for excessive sedation.

I currently take 3-4 mgs Xanax daily. I just got a dozen 10mg Flexerils.
I have tried taking the cyclobenzaprine with the xanax and with my percocet.
I don't know if I like the addition of flexeril to this combo or not yet.
It makes me more tired so far and walking a bit off balance.
IS THERE ANY RECREATIONAL VALUE for flexerils alone?
What is good dose to take for a 1st time cyclobenzaprine user like myself?
Would flexeril RUIN or ENHANCE benzos and/or opiates???
:\
** same thing I'm trying to figure out...

Status
Not open for further replies.