• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Fixing crystallization in DMT vape pen?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
I noticed with the 2 I have, it stops hitting at a certain point because the stuff crystalizes so much. If I pre-heat my pen it does seem to help (but is likely wasting a bit of it), but damn is it crystalized. I heard maybe lighter below it can liquify it more but is there a better way? My friend would just put the stuff into a shot gloss over a pan on the stove and dump it in so it was goopy and never crystalized. He suggested the lighter if it crystalizes, but yeah, pre-heating the pen until the cart is hot seems to work well. They crystalize easily but damn... the potency is so out of this world, I love it. The body rush was incredibly pleasurable.

It seems like a lot of it is just caked along the glass on the sides, so I didn't know if there's a way to just keep it goopy, leave it out in the sunlight or something (idk if that would reduce potency somehow though). I would've broken through for sure if the first one I was doing didn't crystalize so fast and stop hitting. I quickly got the other one out but by that point tolerance was setting in. My vision was bouncing like crazy though... and I heard this otherworldly sound in my ears, this clicking, zinging sound that I've never really had before. I already have tinnitus but it like, cancels out the regular tinnitus and sometimes gets rid of it completely for a little while.

I noticed with the 2 I have, it stops hitting at a certain point because the stuff crystalizes so much. If I pre-heat my pen it does seem to help (but is likely wasting a bit of it), but damn is it crystalized. I heard maybe lighter below it can liquify it more but is there a better way? My friend would just put the stuff into a shot gloss over a pan on the stove and dump it in so it was goopy and never crystalized. He suggested the lighter if it crystalizes, but yeah, pre-heating the pen until the cart is hot seems to work well. They crystalize easily but damn... the potency is so out of this world, I love it. The body rush was incredibly pleasurable.

It seems like a lot of it is just caked along the glass on the sides, so I didn't know if there's a way to just keep it goopy, leave it out in the sunlight or something (idk if that would reduce potency somehow though). I would've broken through for sure if the first one I was doing didn't crystalize so fast and stop hitting. I quickly got the other one out but by that point tolerance was setting in. My vision was bouncing like crazy though... and I heard this otherworldly sound in my ears, this clicking, zinging sound that I've never really had before. I already have tinnitus but it like, cancels out the regular tinnitus and sometimes gets rid of it completely for a little while.
You could open the cart and add super hot pg and mix around with a toothpick. You wanna cap it while it's hot though the liquid will condense and create a vacuum so it wont leak

I'll look into this, I mean the pre-heating works but if I want to break through I might become too debilitated between hits unless I do the pre-heat at the end of each one, and that technically wastes tiny amounts. Just waiting for a friend to get back from Cali so we can make more, I was gonna buy the VM&P and lye, although I'm not sure what the "best" lye would be. He's like, get a VPN or something... fuck it, I just have to get those drains unclogged!

Strange... I mean, I got it working fine, didn't put any PG in yet. But I did SO MUCH and it did NOTHING! This is the first time that's ever happened, I did countless hits. The only difference to last night is that around 7pm I took black seed oil, so unless that somehow was blocking effects I have no idea what's up. I'll have to try this tomorrow during the day to see what I feel because Jesus I wasted so much. I can't believe how much I just did.

Last night I tripped fine. The other night it was harder because I'd taken a bunch of L-theanine, gotu kola, etc. which are anti anxiety herbs that happen to likely reduce the effects similar to benzos. This is so weird... I mean I was taking pure thymoquinone powder last summer and tripping fine, but I was also on Amitriptyline which I'm pretty sure potentiates all psychedelics, most of my trips were blackouts and a shroom trip I had while on that ended up being over the top for only 2g. It's known to potentiate LSD at least.

I know BSO and the powder aren't exactly the same though. BSO has some other alkaloids in it as far as I know and omega 6 and 9 (doubt these impact anything though). Guess I'll try an afternoon trip tomorrow, just can't believe how much I wasted.

Last edited:
So no, it wasn't the BSO. The shit just doesn't work anymore... can't believe I spent $200 on these 2 pens. My plug obviously knew one of them wasn't full but probably figured whatever, this guy would pay anything for it, and I did because the shit keeps me from making myself roadkill for the time being during a really tumultuous time.

I don't know if it's because the crystallization or not, I mean it still hits and last night were the biggest clouds I've ever seen come from a pen. I did some niacin earlier, 150mg like 5 hours ago and doubt that would have any impact. I just tried it stone cold sober, on no anxiety type meds and the shit did absolutely nothing. Stark contrast to when I first got it, hit it for a few seconds and was overwhelmed. I really expected it would do something in this state so I'm pretty damn disappointed right now.

Kleanstrip VM&P and naptha is what I'd need to make more, right? I haven't made it but I'm helping get the stuff for a friend to, but I don't know how much I need of either one and I can't really ask on reddit since literally all the subs went private in protest of whatever the hell is happening there. Would really appreciate some input, thanks.

Man for that price you could have made several grams of pure.

Yeah VM&P naptha is probably the easiest and safest solvent to use (the Ld50 is something stupid high like 8000mg/kg in rats). It's what I prefer, they sell the stuff at home depot. Fuck lye.

Yeah my friend was in Cali and didn't want to try making more until he got back, which he just did the other day.
So, VM&P naptha and ronson lighter fuel? I think that's what my friend said, but then what about lye?