• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fist time Oxy

Cannix

Greenlighter
So I have come into a few of the extended release OP80 Oxy’s. I have a pretty solid tolerance to regular Oxycodone. I know that it’s basically the same thing minus the Tylenol. If I’m used to 40 mg of Oxycodone IR than one Op80 should be safe to start from without worrying about Doing harm correct?

Aslong as you dont mix it with other downers( alcohol, benzos, etc) ull be fine.

Would I be able to cut the pill in half? I don’t know if chopping it makes the time release work faster or not. I am just not sure about these op’s honestly. I really would feel more comfortable starting with half I just saw that the drug may not be evenly distributed through the pill.

Would I be able to cut the pill in half? I don’t know if chopping it makes the time release work faster or not. I am just not sure about these op’s honestly. I really would feel more comfortable starting with half I just saw that the drug may not be evenly distributed through the pill.
Can't see chopping it in half making any difference to making it work faster as the time release mechanism is throughout the entire pill. I've never had the OPs though as I'm in UK so we get Napp/Mundipharma etc which are just like old school OCs

Yea I cut it in half and we will see what happens. I honestly am not expecting too much as my friend with a way lower tolerance said he took half of his and said it worked out pretty good for him. Usually I’m double what he is on tolerance. This way at least I feel as I am playing it safe. To me harm reduction is more important, I would rather be safe than sorry.

Yea I cut it in half and we will see what happens. I honestly am not expecting too much as my friend with a way lower tolerance said he took half of his and said it worked out pretty good for him. Usually I’m double what he is on tolerance. This way at least I feel as I am playing it safe. To me harm reduction is more important, I would rather be safe than sorry.
You have ur priorities right my friend 👍🏻

I'm relatively new to bluelight too so not 100% sure mate, I think one of the things bluelighters can do is msg other members directly & I'm sure there's other stuff as well. Pretty sure its 25 posts u need to make before u become a bluelighter though.....