• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fishscale vs regular coke

Nuh uh yO, I sat wit da man ESCObar himself, fa reeal he had the bummest of da shit, like 200% pure or some crazy sheit!;)

Fishscale = coke + speed? Fishscale --> Yellow Coke

Yes, the strongest coke I've had is fishscale and looks as you guys describe it. But I didn't like it much. To me it seems that it has speed in it. I only do about two lines before I can't do anymore due to a racing heart and I don't have much euphoria.

The best coke I've had is always yellow. By best I mean that after 3-4 lines I get a strong euphoric feeling almost like rolling.

Now, how do I go from fishscale to what I want? I know this has been posted but when swim tried it, it seems like there is info missing.
Impure coke.hcl --> coke freebase --> pure coke.hcl
But exactly how does one go from coke freebase --> pure coke.hcl? And is it okay to use baking soda since swim does want to destroy the neighborhood. What should be the end purity?

Lastly, what is the best source of info? e.g. Cocaine handbook, cookbook, what?

blahblahblah
-I agree

People saying shit about uncut are retarded, coke has to be cut atleast to 98% so it doesn't absorb tons of moisture, manufactures and dealers out of the US do cut product, even though it's stupid on there end, it would be better to cut it in the US, why waste space/weight to smuggle in cut, but whatever.

BTW what's with people doing like .1 grams, I mean even of some really good stuff don't you guys ever cut out some nice gaggers like .4 grams and BAMM!.

All cocaine contains cocaine, which can only be pure because it can only be cocaine. Containing cocaine, this means you can extract the cocaine from the non-cocaine in cut shit. Freebase it, clean it as good as possible, dry it, add drops of diluted 1ml/10ml muriatic acid/distilled water (1ml of muriatic acid per gram of cocaine, NOT too much, be careful), and let it dry under a heat lamp. 100% Cocaine HCL is what you have.

^ yeah iv always wanted to try that but never do maybe next time i will,any links on a more detailed method?

What if you turned crack into coke.hcl instead of freebase into coke.hcl. What would the purity range be?

Just wash the crack real well by filtering it ; crushing it up and putting it in some water, and then filtering it out (being non water soluable) from that. But I'd say freebasing it with ammonia and not baking soda is a lot more "scientific way" of doing it and it's purer generally, instead of feeling like I'm in that song Ghetto D by Master P. But it's either or, I don't care about the freebased except for getting it back to Hcl.

fishscale

Simply this , from my understanding, in the tri state area, fishscale is high purity coke that is used for cocaine "products" such as crack, freebase, and injection, while the powdery white stuff is perticularly for snorting

Fishscale is to coke as pot is to marijuana. It doesn't mean anything...pure cocaine is off-white and lightly yellow, plus it's not really a powder but kind of moist.

Fishscale coke is NOT a scam or dealers word.

IN my experience the fish scale stuff is failry pure and potent.

hey if you dont know what he meant by "smell it" you must never have had good coke. good coke always has that strong, unique "coke" smell

i agree with you jackblue about the yellow vs. fishscale. just before i came across this thread i was thinking about how the coke ive been getting lately(its fishscale) has been good but it made me a little too speedy and "coked out" it also doesnt really come with too much euphoria....now the yellow shit on the other hand is like blowing up............damn i wish i could find that again, i thought that it was just my own body but now that you say that it must not be. :)