• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time :)

DE VINCI

Greenlighter
hey guys, so three days ago i had my first mdma expirince and i'd like to share it with you%)

for the background, i smoke weed for about 3 years on daily base, i also tried acid about a week ago haha and it was also very fun (i will probebly write a post about it too)

so, we were four friends: ME, a good friend of mine lets call A, a good friend of mine whos a girl call B, and another friend of A i didnt know almost at all lets call him C. A and B are pretty much very expirienced with drugs but for me and C it was first time rolling.

all the scenerio is hapaning in TEL AVIV in israel.=D

we went to this really hardcore hi tech trance party in a very little club that is probebly meant only for people who want to go insane quitly without too much talking.
as we got to party, we werent rolled yet so me and C loocked at each other all the time and thinking like WTF is going on in this place. very high volume very high bpm music and believe me, ive been in a lot of trance parties before, but this one is FUCKING though!! 10 minutes aftar we went inside our firend A made us a water bottle with 1 g inside. we all started drinking and trying to blend in the party and enjoy as much as we can, i didnt really know if it was coming up and so did C so the four of just went outside for a joint every 20 minutes or so to share and calm. from this moment on i dont really remember the party which lasted four hours. i do remeber little parts that i was dancing or sitting down just enjoyng the music and feeling happy but i dont really remember the whole party and what went on haha.
aftar the party we went outside and just trevelled in the city and getting fucked on graffiti and other stupid shit ;) i kept wanting to touch hands and hugging my friends but i wasnt too wird about it cuz i knew its only so ecxiting for me becuz its the first time. i held hands with B the girl and it was X10 times better then sex, just pure orgasem and magic. just feeling and playing with her hands.
the tow more expirinced friends A and B were happy too but no where near me and C which it was our first time rolling.
me and C had this connection cuz it was the first time for both of us and i litterly cant explein how happy and majastic the tow of us were, we didnt really know each other but we became like best friends. we kept trevelling in the old city and just being the two most happy man in the world, nothing felt occurred or inconvenient even though we almost never met and it was simply awesome! A and B were starting to feel a little down so me and C took them home.
as we dropped them off i said to C lets go the beatch and he was so fucking happy i suggested it, we drove about an hour to the sea only talking and laughing putting amazing music like beatles,queen,led and felt simply incredible just from the tunes. we got the beach and from that moment on i think we both had the best 2 hours off our life.
the sun was up, the sky were bright and almost no people apart from us. we still had a little bit of water with md so we drank it up infront of the buetifull sea while we seat on little rocks and our feet are in the water, we sat there for an hour drinking a beer and smoking joints just talking how much fun we have and the world is beautiful while stairway to heaven is playing in the background. aftar that we went on a trip jumping on rocks with bear feet and luaghing like little kids for another hour.
then we needed to return the car but we both agreed that we would stayd there for another 5 hours at least if we could.

so to rep it up, i feel this was the drug i enjoyed the most by now and it was with a person i didnt even know so well and that is the most amazing part of the story.

my friend told me that the first time is allways the most amazing one and i wanted to ask what you think of that? i also want to charish the drug and not just take it every weekend but only on spaciel events so the the buzz we'l stay spaciel as at this day, how much do you recommend for rolling? once a month? every three monthes?
thank you so much for your time and i would love to hear your opinions :) *sorry for the misspels*!!:?:?

Last edited:
My opinion... You dosed very irresponsibily by mixing a gram In water bottle; and you drove while intoxicated....both unsafe. I don't mean to take away from your glowing experience but if you wanna use this chemical again id suggest prepping a little better. Testing, weighing doses out, have a DD..

My opinion... You dosed very irresponsibily by mixing a gram In water bottle; and you drove while intoxicated....both unsafe. I don't mean to take away from your glowing experience but if you wanna use this chemical again id suggest prepping a little better. Testing, weighing doses out, have a DD..

Haha thanks for looking out for me friend, for the dose thing I don't worry as I said I did it with tow very experienced friends that I counted on with the dosing they both know me very well. I wasn't worried about that part at all actually, I've experienced a dozen of times that my friends we're tripping and I was sober so I already knew what to expect also I've been in pretty hard buzzes and I completely trust my self in that part knowing what I can and can't do and how much. As for the driving part I pretty much agree with you that wasn't a good idea.

Anyone who wants to share instead of critic??

wtf guys why are you being critic? if i wanted to know that i need to use paragraphes i would have told that story to my teacher...
you disappoint me :(

It's just that more people will actually read your post if it isn't giant block of text. Personally it doesn't bother me, but alot of people are weird like that. They see it like that and won't even read it.

im pretty sure you would have a hard time writing a page in a languege that is not your netural one but ok whatever..8)

To be fair. This is more of a harm reduction area of the forum. If you want people to share in the excitement of your roll maybe it would do better in the Trip Reports section. As you can see I immediately looked at your trip from a safety standpoint and had my opinion about that. Glad you had a great time though!

Edit: to answer your question usually reccomended 3-4 month breaks with Normal doses of 120-150mg with 1 60-80mg booster. YMMV but that's a decent HR starting point to preserve the high and not build tolerance.

3-4 MONTHES??? haha i would never make it, maybe one or tow.. dont really get the ponit in bulding toerance.. its not like
weed that you do on daily base, as all the fun i had i realise its just a drug and its not the truth, i think your brain goes thru a really extreme turnover
and thats not really healthy on regualer base.
i thing i had about 0.3 g my first time and aftar i didnt have a real down and bummer so
i guess this amount is okay for me.. but no more then that for sure!! hahaha

3-4 MONTHES??? haha i would never make it, maybe one or tow..

haha, be aware that if you take MDMA every month you will be putting yourself at risk for some very unpleasant side effects.

i thing i had about 0.3 g my first time and aftar i didnt have a real down and bummer so
i guess this amount is okay for me..

0.3 g is a very high dose. The fact that it was okay for you this time does not guarantee that it will be okay for you next time. It's possible that what you took was not 100% MDMA, so I suggest that you be cautious in the future. Again, if you continue to take such high doses, you will put yourself at risk for some side effects that you do not want.

Last edited:
haha, be aware that if you take MDMA every month you will be putting yourself at risk for some very unpleasant side effects.

0.3 g is a very high dose. The fact that it was okay for you this time does not guarantee that it will be okay for you next time. It's possible that what you took was not 100% MDMA, so I suggest that you be cautious in the future. Again, if you continue to take such high doses, you will put yourself at risk for some side effects that you do not want.

what side effects please? and as far as i heard 4 people need to take about a gram toghether so i took a third maybe a litlle less its not that of a diffrence.
are you telling me that taking it once a monthe is dangorues? what if i take acid tow times a month instead is that better for my bodey and mind?
aftar this week i took both of them and it was so much fun i cant see myself sticking only with weed, thats the bitter truth haha

I did MDMA in far shorter intervals than 3 months (sometimes every weekend) and I am now paying the consequences. I now have near constant twitching and fasciculations and my arms, fingers and legs. The twitching has persisted 2 months now, and my DR isn't sure if it will ever go away, and I have to go see a neurologist.

I had a blast doing MDMA at the time (over this past summer) but I would give anything to go back in time and follow the 150mg every 3 months rule.

Also there are many here dealing with severe anxiety and depression issues from doing MDMA too often at too big of quantities.

I'm glad you had a good time, but trust us, you could do severe and permanent damage to you brain and/or central nervous system. You NEED to keep it to 150mg and only every few months. It might not seem like it now, but the consequences could be severe.

Like I said, I'd give anything to go back in time and not be so foolish.

Also, paragraph use is not unique to the English language.

Okay thanks a lot man for the explanation I will try to give it a try every a couple of months and more than that.
What About acid? I'm sure it's also not so healthy but is it better if you have no choice ? Let's say I do it twice a month is that cool?

With LSD you run the risk of HPPD (damage resulting in visual artifacts) like halos or tracers, some people also describe "snowy" vision.

I would keep that to every couple of months at most. Google acid and HPPD if you want to read some horror stories.

I mean it's your body, you can do whatever you want.

I have tried LSD myself a handful of times, and it is fun, but since I am having physical issues as a result of my MDMA abuse I'm too scared to do anything else now. I have also quit smoking weed. Not long ago (just this past summer) I was very ignorant and would do MDMA like it was no big deal.

I have decided not to do any drugs, and I can only hope the twitching goes away some day. I can't even play my guitar well anymore.

I wish you the best.

In between your trips give yourself time off, and eat well and excersize. Also do not mix alcohol when you trip. Make sure you stay hydrated and keep your body temp low. If you feel yourself overheating or sweating too much, leave the club for fresh air and cool off before going back inside to dance.

Lastly you really shouldn't be driving while tripping. It's one thing to damage your own body, but if you got into a bad accident while driving while tripping, you could cripple or kill an innocent person.

Please be more responsible, that way you can party for years to come, instead of possibly ruining your life for 1 summer of fun like I might have.

Thank you so much for your time and advices man I really feel bad for you and hope you're twitching goes away and you will feel better.!!!