• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First Time

Daniel Premeire

Greenlighter
Last Friday I smoked for the first time, well not smoked. We vaped, and not just reg weed, some Kush. It hit me so hard, I went blind in an odd way. Hold your hand out in front of you, make an "o" with your first finger and thumb, I could see two of those, clear vision (like zoomed on my friends cheak), then the rest was static. My friend helped me walk to my bed. I laid down, stared at the ceiling, and saw a purple triangle made of christmas lights flashing. When I closed my eyes, it felt like that space ship was abducting me. This lasted about 5 minutes or so. I know this is not normal for first time, but how much of a high will I get next time I vap?

Thanks

The first time I hit a bong I passed out and had a crazy hallucination of a tunnel of lights. Then I had OEVs the rest of the night, breathing squirming patterns on the ceiling and whatnot. It sounds like you got lightheaded like I did. The combination of low blood pressure/light-headedness and the fact that weed is psychedelic (people forget this) can definitely cause these effects.

When it comes to how high you get next time? No one can tell you. Too many factors. You might want to try a smaller hit, though.