• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First time with hash oil vape pen.

Speed King

Bluelighter
I don't know a thing about this stuff. I visited a buddy to pick up two 100 mg packs of sealed candy. I, till I make more $$$, love the shit. Its 100 mg in 10 dosages, but I can fine tune my attitude and buzz with the low amounts, or eat 50 mg, but other dude pulls out a bag with a pen and hash oil.

I've heard good things about oil. I put in my order to pick it up before new years. the entire pen and oil.

My cool buddy let me hit his pen. Like a gentleman I took a few second drag as in I could of hit it almost twice as hard, but I didn't know how it would hit me.

Well it started coming on pretty quick and well I fell asleep for a few hours while the Ramones were playing on the stereo, lol.

So who can tell me about this. I don't want to crack out on this, but get "medicated"and stretch it out.

The high is very nice. A few more drags would of had me stoned as fuck.

Can anyone shed any extra light on this, like any usage tips involving bang for but stuff suggestions.

Also, is there any way to travel with this thing after smoking it? I highly doubt it (airplane) but I have backup candy for that ;)

Last edited:
Less is more, hahaha. It's very easy to get stoned out, as it sounds like you did haha. I still prefer plant matter because I'm not too proficient on oil and vaporizing. With oil I feel like it's waaaay too easy to get too high. Erm, no such thing as ''too high"; maybe I meant it's easy to get higher than you intended. %)

My biggest qualm with it is the tolerance issue. I've heard from people who vape exclusively or close to it say that it makes getting high the good ole fashioned way is nigh impossible without a lengthy tolerance break.

Im not planning on overdosing, but it's nice to know two hits will provide a nice buzz.

Less is more, hahaha. It's very easy to get stoned out, as it sounds like you did haha. I still prefer plant matter because I'm not too proficient on oil and vaporizing. With oil I feel like it's waaaay too easy to get too high. Erm, no such thing as ''too high"; maybe I meant it's easy to get higher than you intended. %)

My biggest qualm with it is the tolerance issue. I've heard from people who vape exclusively or close to it say that it makes getting high the good ole fashioned way is nigh impossible without a lengthy tolerance break.
I find the quite the opposite is true for me but everyone is different after all!!!!!!!!!

And everyone is different! Some of my buddies take like 5-10 hits and are straight. Personally I can be cruising off 2-4. Dunno why, I could be sensitive to vaping oil. I'm definitely not sensitive to plant. Probably just tolerance though.

lol my bad I'll think something and as I write about it I tend to answer it myself in a roundabout way. But, does anyone else have any ideas as to why vaping and dabs seem to rock my world?

i would look at pegging personal dosages to the concentration of the product. does the cart come with information on what amount of filler agents like PG, PEG is of the total?

Just got stealth vape pen that I was told in good company was hash oil from California. I got super high off of one lung full, that was held for 6 to 10 seconds. I did have a 10 mg edible in my system.

I have to get an idea of what the average strength is in Cali, Colorado or Michigan. It still made me super stoned. I know it's double of what I smoke, ever. The product does not say anywhere the strength, but my dudes old lady almost like, well will say all the time. She was faded pretty good. Usually she's not.

It's changed my smoke habits for good . I still wish I had an idea strength wise. It did not have any strength listed on the tank or the box it came in.

this came from my people's people. My people are not the play around types and always had what was the best I ever had. Now until I go out to California and physically test shit I bought at a shop myself, I have to do the next best thing.

I am very high, but my mind is clear.

Last edited:
Probably a CO2 oil vape cartridge from your description, but if it's STRONG it's possibly it's distillate in the cartridge. Distillate would be a lighter color than CO2 oil, more light yellow/commercial honey vs amber honey.

Just be careful with the cartridge as those things are finnicky as hell and they break lickety-split if you're not gentle with it. And a long light/medium pull will often do you better than dragging on it hard because of how the airflow works.

I'm on mobile atm, or I'd send pictutes. From this angle and lighting, I'd give it a golden to amber color.

I went on the company's website. Found my exact model. The cart is pre loaded, but they say it's from California. They say it's 75% THC.

When the cart is empty, I won't see any color in it, I'm guessing. I have been vaping a bunch since getting 42 hours ago.
One complaint is that their is no unit of measurement, besides your eyes. I don't want to find out I smoked over half a cart of oil, in two days.

I just hope to think I can get a week out whats left. One of my New Years goals is to make a cart last at least two weeks or more( I am learning the less is more technique and the stuff seems pretty strong.

I vaped pretty heavy, the last day and a half. That was just the honeymoon phase, but I hope I didnt burn a half cart. Nothing a business week off shouldn't help.

Last edited: