• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First time with H, how to avoid nausea and vomit.

Philipp Batz

Greenlighter
Hi. I would like to know if there is any trick to avoid these unpleasant side effects with heroin.

Which would be the best ROA, smoking or snorting?

Could a medication like metoclopramide help? Maybe smoking weed?

Should I do fasting for some hours before?

Thanks for the advices.

H ….banging it would be the only way

An opioid puke is actually not all that uncomfortable. It’s over super quick and you’re so euphoric and relaxed it’s a painless event.

It isn’t a normal nausea like eating bad shellfish that lingers for hours, and is extremely uncomfortable. An opioid puke comes on fast, you run to the toilet, boom, over in 10 seconds, wash mouth out with water, drink water, good as new and feeling Great :)

I was driving my car to work, did a quick shot in the car, pulled up to the parking lot at work…..felt the feeling come on fast, stepped out of the car and puked right there beside my car lol, someone saw me lol, are you ok? ….I’m like ya, feeling great lol.

Gravel won’t work…..that’s for normal nausea.

Just don’t sweat it. Start low and go slow

The only Way to avoid nausea is plugging your dose of dope. This way you avoid your stomach and don't feel nausea and any stomach complication. There is a thread that explain how to tapper your dose of drug. You need only a syringe 5ml, mix the H with a little bit of water, 4-5ml , and introduce the syringe without needle obyously in your anus, but push slowly just to keep the mix in your anus, it is important that the 5ml solution don't pass to your rectum. The veins that absorbe the opies are in the anus. well I've given to you five centro of the art of plugging.
It seem to be funny but it have best absortion property than by snorting or smoking.
Well I hope It have been helpful info but search for more info.
Have a nice day, night and send u 💜💜

Nausea just means an excessive dose of opiate had been taken. By not exceeding ones tolerance it can mostly be avoided. There are few pleasures more lovely than smoking H which also allows granular regulation of the dose

Probably the majority of people get sick the first few times. I wouldn't sweat it and you'll be high anyway so you just kinda go with it. The only sure way I know that would stop you getting sick if you REALLY wanna avoid it is to take an anti-emetic.