• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time using, shivers/warm cheeks/slight pressure in head and headache

jeff2438

Greenlighter
Before you start reading, in my drunk state I forgot about the prednisolone (anti-inflammatory/steroid) eye drops I'm on for something going on in my eye (most likely arthritis related) so I'm also a bit curious if anyone else has been on these at the same time too. Take note that I am very inexperienced with drugs and I have only ever smoked weed before around 10 times and drank, but this weekend I did molly at a concert. I started drinking early in the day and around 8:45 I did (snorted) half a cap (I don't know how much other than that) and my friend did the other. We took it and went back and each took another half around 9:30-10:15. I would rate the whole experience all the way from when we did it to went asleep around 2am a 10/10.

When I woke up, I thought my heart was beating really fast which made me anxious. However, I just sucked it up and continued my weekend. I drank more the next night but no drugs. The next day and night I was completely sober. So today, on the drive home I started to notice my cheeks felt really hot and I was shivering a bit (I'd say shivers are gone now though) and it felt like I had a headband on, which now additionally has a slight headache (the anxiety was still there). I went on reddit and asked about it and someone said serotonin syndrome which I looked up and got freaked out about but I read more on these forums and that fear went away the more I researched, however I'd still like some peace of mind.

So basically, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before, how long it lasted and to ensure me if it is not something serious that I should go to the hospital for. Also, like I said if anyone has done Molly while on prednisolone.

Mixing mdma and alcohol is bad. But really it just sounds like you partied your ass off for a few days and now you are hung over, pissed off and probably dehydrated.

This too shall pass. Gorp some water and live healthy for a while. You're not broken...just brused