• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time using pressed pills (Naked Ladies)

swagfsho

Greenlighter
Hello, first time posting :). I wanted to share an experience I had a few days ago. Had a long stressful saturday because my dad kicked me out of the house and claimed I ruined his marriage (with my bitch step mom). Don't really want to get to into that, but i am just trying to provide some background. I was hanging out with a couple buddies of mine and I paid my mom (biological) $80 to get us a motel for the night, due to not being of age to pay for my own motel. We get there and while she is getting the room, this nice guy who ends up having the room next to ours says whats up. we got into a conversation about what me and my buddies were planning on doing for the night. I told him I was trying to find some molly, he responds with "I got some naked ladies if you want some". haha at the time i had no clue what those were so i called my older and experienced brother and talked to him about it and he explained that they were pressed ecstasy pills. stupid me decides to buy 4 off him for $5 each. When my buddies and I started to roll a little bit, i noticed they weren't nearly as strong as finger dipping some molly, so I was disappointed in the fact that i thought i was going to roll hella hard and show my buddies how hard i could roll lol. long story short, i got a worse hangover with them than just good quality molly. if anyone wants to share some insight and knowledge on the topic i would really appreciate it. thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're from California, specifically southern California. Could be wrong, but I sense you are somewhere in the southwest. The reason being is that press has been around forever and they are usually shitty. I'm not sure what quality the molly you've been getting, but consider yourself lucky. Unless you order from the dark web you won't be getting decent pressed pills - ever. I'm sure some asshole with an awesome connect is going to refute this, saying something like "you just have to know where to look ;) "

Yeah, that guy sucks.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're from California, specifically southern California. Could be wrong, but I sense you are somewhere in the southwest. The reason being is that press has been around forever and they are usually shitty. I'm not sure what quality the molly you've been getting, but consider yourself lucky. Unless you order from the dark web you won't be getting decent pressed pills - ever. I'm sure some asshole with an awesome connect is going to refute this, saying something like "you just have to know where to look ;) "

Yeah, that guy sucks.

The molly i have been getting is really good quality, it is my brothers best and most trusted friends. She and my brother have been rolling since they were my age and younger. I'm from the bay area California so you were super close haha. thanks for the info though, it makes sense.​

Some countries (or parts thereof) have massive problems with pressed ecstasy tablets being weak/fake/adulterated. We actually (generally) get pretty good (and strong) pills in Western Europe; I've personally only experienced one dud back during an ecstasy drought (and I knew it was a piperazine before I took it), although I've had quite a few weak MDMA pills and numerous MDxx.

If you want a better idea of what you've got in future, then send your pills off for testing at ecstasydata.org/buy a testkit, and always keep an eye on ecstasydata/pillreports when you're buying. They are invaluable resources. :)

Hey guys, first time posting on this. I recently got a white CDJ pill, they are from a DWM and are said to contain 180mg of MDMA. I was wondering if I should do it in halves or just do the whole thing in one go. This will be my first pill but I have done crystal MDMA three times before.

Umm, it depends how much you took when you took crystalized MDMA. 180mg is a lot for one person so at first I would take half and see if you need more. Happy journey :)

I took about 300+mg each time I rolled on crystal (was tripping major balls). Alright I'll just do it in halves and see how I feel. Many thanks :)

Sounds like you never had real mdma and if you had naked lady pills they probably werent real md because that is a ancient press and 9 times outta 10 when an ancient pill stamp that was known for being good comes back around years later its just a bogus bootleg pill filled with junk.