• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time using meth, a few questions

script

Greenlighter
I decided I want to try meth. Right now the plan is to snort a line of 20mg, see how I feel about 20 minutes later and snort another 20mg line. I have a small bag and after dosing I am going to flush it to prevent myself from redosing later (I only want to try it once). I may have a small amphetamine tolerance. I capsule 100mg of amphetamine sulphate (speed) and take it orally to study a few times a week. It isn't the most pure speed, but 100mg does the trick.

How long after dosing will I have to wait in order to sleep? I have read some experiences, but what should I expect? If anyone has suggestions on my dosage I weigh 135lbs.

Depending on quality, you might not sleep for 3 days, good luck!

Depending on quality, you might not sleep for 3 days, good luck!
Would it really take that long? I'm obviously not an expert, but it looks pretty good and doesn't look like it has been cut at all. It was purchased online so I would assume it is higher quality then you would find on the street.

I dont have experience with methamphetamine but quite a bit with amphetamine. I wont tell you to stay away from meth because I will admit with my amphetamine usage, I have been kind of thinking about trying the even stronger stimulant. I always vote against it because I am sure amphetamine will no longer be efficient.

But if your committed, be safe, drink water, eat a good meal before, and let me know how it goes ;)

I am going to flush it to prevent myself from redosing later (I only want to try it once).

Good luck with that goal.

How long you want to be awake for and why do you want to flush the rest?
What you going to do with the time you are awake?

These are the things you should be thinking of before considering dosage ROA etc.....

sorry have to lol at flushing to prevent redosing........that's like a "statement" made with conviction.

GL

I've tried almost every drug known to man kind, including R/C's and meth is one of the drugs that I would consider to be Satan himself. Tread with caution. It can steal your soul and future away from you before you know it. Tread with caution.

Yeah. I remember snorting my first line o' meth. That was insane...I felt a combination of wakefulness and a complete confidence in my abilities...damn, that was one euphoric rush. I came from a background of Adderall/Dexedrine and cocaine abuse, too, so it wasn't my first rodeo with stimulants by any stretch.

Too bad it's so shitty long-term and it's addictive.

But honestly? I would recommend dosing methamphetamine in the early morning when you wake up if you're interested in actually going to sleep later that day, or early morning next day. No guarantees with meth, though, especially if it's some fire gear & you're new to the drug. It's a strong fucking drug. Be careful :)

Yeah. A lot of times if I do meth on consecutive days, I'll get shitty, "shallow" sleep for the next couple days after stopping (like I'll only get 3 hours of bad sleep, if that). There's just a lot of overstimulation associated with meth, even after the high has worn off.

I'll just add pharmacicutical grade orally dosed methamphetamine is five mg. Use that as a guide to dosing (maybe 2.5 mg nasal maybe less) that is if it's pure, which should always be assumed first time with a new batch.

Just do a bump and see how you feel. Every drug affects everybody differently so we don't know. Give yourself about 12 hours till you can sleep.

Just out of curiosity, I have also been took ng to try meth as well. However I'm also prescribed two pretty strong sleep medicines after getting out of rehab (seroquil 300mg, doxepin 50mg). Do you think I'd be able to sleep if I took these even on meth?

Yea serequel is on of the best drugs to use for a meth comedown, it'd knock me on my ass even if I'd done a fat shot.

I have LOTS of meth questions as a first time user. Are they okay to ask here? I made a thread with my questions and I see people getting in trouble for posting multiple times so I'm not sure. Thanks!

Be ready, it will light your nose on fire. Some may disagree with me, but I prefer to smoke ( vape ) it. You can control how much you take easier. I only snorted it once by accident, it was supposed to be coke. It burned horribly and lasted way longer than I wanted it to.

Just out of curiosity, I have also been took ng to try meth as well. However I'm also prescribed two pretty strong sleep medicines after getting out of rehab (seroquil 300mg, doxepin 50mg). Do you think I'd be able to sleep if I took these even on meth?
the last thing you need is meth.....

Thank you, Burnt Offerings!
I have to tell you, my church had put together a cook book and no one could come up with a name. Someone suggested Burnt Offerings and it stuck. Just cute to me. :)
OKAY. I'm a very, very new drug user. I've always been a very good girl, I was the cheer leading captain three years in a row, president of everything, ect. I'd never done any drug ever, not even smoked a cigarette (still not planning to) until I decided to take up meth. Isn't that crazy? Well, I've gained 50+ pounds in two years. I'm 5'3 so that's a real problem. My doctor prescribed me phentermine. I took it for six months and didn't lose a single pound. My five older sisters are all IV users, all homeless, jobless, toothless, ect. Probably why I never did drugs. My mom is too. I asked momma one day if I could get a quarter from her for a friend of mine and of course she said yes. I know my momma would protect me so I don't think I have bad dope. Here's what I do and experience and tell me if this is normal.
I take an itty bitty bump orally every morning. Just lick my finger, stick it in the bag and pop it in my mouth. I don't measure it or anything so I don't know how much I'm doing but probably basically nothing. I've never felt a "rush" as other folks say they have. Except the top of my head and my cheeks tingle for just like 30 seconds but that's not a rush. I don't think I experience "euphoria." As said, I don't have any drug experience but I'm guessing I'd know if I were euphoric. Okay. So I just have a lot of energy all day long and get stuff done. I clean luxury cabins so I stay on my feet all the time. My mouth gets super tacky so I just drink water but I don't know if I should do anything else. I sleep for about three hours a night and get up and continue. Should I be able to sleep while using? I could sleep longer, but I go to bed around four, mostly out of boredom and sleep solidly until my alarm goes off at 7. I think if my alarm didn't go off, I would continue sleeping. BUT. One night I slept 9 hours. I woke up and felt utterly drunk. I couldn't stand up straight and my mind couldn't get clear. I was dizzy and couldn't see straight or think. Is that normal? It scared me. I didn't do any until that afternoon because I wanted to make sure my mind would clear itself without stimulation. It did. Additionally, I was reading that you lose nutrients while on meth so I started taking a vitamin. Do you think that could prevent hair and tooth loss? When does that sort of thing start to happen? I've lost roughly 8 pounds in a month and I like that. I don't want to instantly lose 40 pounds like my friend did. It was kind of gross. Will I continue to slowly lose weight? That's the goal here. I'm sorry this is so long. I'm an incredibly chatty person even without drugs.
Also, I got a fever blister the week I started using. It cleared up though. Is that a side effect or just a coincidence?

the last thing you need is meth.....
Look man, I know you're trying to help me, but I live life on my own terms. I will keep using any drug out there (uppers, downers, and all-arounders), and I'm sincerely trying to not be offensive but nothing you say will swaycmy opinion/outlook.