• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time using liquid morphine oral and I have TERRIBLE stomach pain! PLEASE HELP!

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
Ok i just did 30mg of morphine sulfate orally for the first time. I've done oxy for years and never had any problems like this. My mid section hurts sooo bad its almost unbearable. I am not a wimp I swear this is really really bad. This can't be normal. Please somebody help me how do I combat this? Why is this happening?

One time I took (obviously way to much, 5mL's I think) oral morphine solution obtained for free from my friends, this married couple selling or trying to sell pounds of crank (they were later both convicted of methamphetamine related charges, and he served 4 years solitary in the Federal penitentiary for it AFAIK), that got me high, yes, but also once I got home, made me throw up fairly copious amounts of what appeared to be blood. However, I did not die from it. To combat, call for an ambulance without delay.

this ain't normal, i take morphine liquid fairly often and have never had abdominal problems.

might be heart burn, try take an antacid see if that gives relief (if the pain is towards your through - high midsection).

If you didn't get this from a pharmacy seek emergency medical help and take the remaining material with you, they need to analyze it. If it came from pharmacy with you having been the person picking it up, call them on way to ER to coordinate response to your reaction. Take remaining solution with you.

I won't go into the why's, just go get help.

Ok i just did 30mg of morphine sulfate orally for the first time. I've done oxy for years and never had any problems like this. My mid section hurts sooo bad its almost unbearable. I am not a wimp I swear this is really really bad. This can't be normal. Please somebody help me how do I combat this? Why is this happening?

Dude are you sure its morphine that pain sounds too much for 30mg , 30 mg morphine orally is a weak dose. Morphine does cause Nausea and vomiting on first use. But morphine has a pronounced first pass metabolism so its not absorbed very efficiently orally.

i had liquid morphine oral also when i broke my foot my first time ever taking anything like that i had a stomach ache but similar to eating burritos not crazy pains like you mention
i would get to the ER or professional help ASAP no need to act like tough guy
no need to take anything in there either you can tell them you took morphine but as normal practice and they will take blood samples
if for whatever reason it wasnt morphine they should be able to tell what you did take
in case you are scared typically ER's have zero moral interest in what you do or dont their job is to keep you alive not to pass moral judgement and they normally wont call law enforcement
they usually call them if you got shot stabbed or got in a fight etc
plenty of times i was full of alcohol during a panic attack and them knowing i was drunk still shot me with ativan lol i would be completly wasted and the officers just passing by like whatever one even asked me if i was fucked up and i said yeah he replied with ...youre lucky and walked away ha

Last edited:
This is NOT normal, seek medical attention, it could be a severe allergy or who knows what, the very fact that only 30mg set this off is in no way any reason to remove morphine from the suspected incident inducing agent, it only would support the need for medical attention, I've met people who are allergic to morphine but not to oxycodone.

Dude are you sure its morphine that pain sounds too much for 30mg , 30 mg morphine orally is a weak dose. Morphine does cause Nausea and vomiting on first use. But morphine has a pronounced first pass metabolism so its not absorbed very efficiently orally.

Yes I'm absolutely sure and I wasn't buzzed at all. Only thing I experienced was terrible burning pain in my midsection for 5 hours until i passed out. Does any1 think administering it rectally would prevent this? Or do you think I may just be allergic to it? FYI its 100mg per 5ml clear liquid oral morphine sulfate.

This is NOT normal, seek medical attention, it could be a severe allergy or who knows what, the very fact that only 30mg set this off is in no way any reason to remove morphine from the suspected incident inducing agent, it only would support the need for medical attention, I've met people who are allergic to morphine but not to oxycodone.

Is it common to be allergic? And it just seems like an odd sympton of an allergic reaction. I read a bit and found that if I were allergic I would have face swelling and such.

Do not take more of it! You need to find out if you are allergic to morphine, if you are, you won't be so lucky if you administer it rectally since you will skip 1st pass metabolism and a MUCH larger amount will be absorbed into the bloodstream extremely rapidly.

Not all symptoms of allergy are universal, especially for people in special circumstances like you may be where you are fine taking semi synthetic opiates like oxycodone but natural opiate alkaloids like morphine have completely different metabolites and effects.

I know plenty of people with morphine allergies, they usually receive hydromorphone instead at the hospital for IV use.

Did you shake the solution to mix up and morphine that's settled?..... It sounds like you took too much as I had the same crippling stomach pains after taking 200 mg over 4-6 hours that lasted forever due to them being 12 hour ER formulation. Then again that's a low dose... You might be intollerant to morphine. Hydromorphone might be a better choice for you.

Do not take more of it! You need to find out if you are allergic to morphine, if you are, you won't be so lucky if you administer it rectally since you will skip 1st pass metabolism and a MUCH larger amount will be absorbed into the bloodstream extremely rapidly.

Not all symptoms of allergy are universal, especially for people in special circumstances like you may be where you are fine taking semi synthetic opiates like oxycodone but natural opiate alkaloids like morphine have completely different metabolites and effects.

I know plenty of people with morphine allergies, they usually receive hydromorphone instead at the hospital for IV use.

How do I find out if I'm allergic? Go to the hospital and ask? I can no longer get ahold of any oxy so I went through a great deal of trouble to get these bottles. It would be insane if it was all for not

Yes, the hospital can easily test you for morphine allergy.

from your first post this morning till now..if you were allergic you would be in worse shape. I am allergic to codeine and I cold die from it.

Okay..hopefully that made you feel a little better. However, obviously something is wrong with you. go to the er and get it checked out. None of us can diagnose you over the computer. If it is really that bad I would be at the hospital instead of online.

Well thats good. I actually ignored the advice and I plugged 30mg up my butt about an hour ago. I dont feel much of a buzz or stomach pain. I feel like i did it right. I'm just new to this stuff Ive only popped oxy and smoked H before this liquid morph is all I could get right now and its really annoying me

how sure are you that you actually have liquid morphine? have we ruled out the possibility of someone tampering with the morphine oral solution before you got acquired it?

liquid morphine is soooooo rare..... I doubt it is that unless you saw it from the pharmacy as the tamper proof is tampered to whatever you have. If at any point it went somewhere unknown with someone shadey it was messed with.

liquid morphine is soooooo rare..... I doubt it is that unless you saw it from the pharmacy as the tamper proof is tampered to whatever you have. If at any point it went somewhere unknown with someone shadey it was messed with.

yes a very good friend of a very good friend sold it to me his wifes father was using it before he died from cancer. I have the original packaging and everything and one of the bottles has not been opened.

if its so rare than thats ironic becuz its all i can find right now and if its so awesome hopefully i can get somebody to trade me for oxy or H becuz so far i am like what the fuck is this

i guess i feel something from that 30mg up the butt, i am a little light headed and I dont feel WD symptoms (I stopped taking oxy a few days ago) i am going to try another .5 ml up the butt. wish me luck