• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time using hydrocodone

Thekookgirl

Greenlighter
Okay so I took decided to take some hydrocodone I had left over from my surgery I had last month, I've never taken any drugs besides alcohol. I'm 16 and weigh about 93 pounds, I took 3 5-352 is that the right amount?

I've never been high before but I don't feel high, dont really felt much of anything yet, is that normal?

Last edited:
Yeah a lotta people don't feel certain drugs the first time for whatever reason. Hydrocodone and opiods in general are pretty subtle so it's not always as black and white as being high or not. Sounds strange, I know.

Yes, that's fine, but don't take more now.
Yeah a lotta people don't feel certain drugs the first time for whatever reason. Hydrocodone and opiods in general are pretty subtle so it's not always as black and white as being high or not. Sounds strange, I know.
Alright thanks, it's just odd I figured since I've never done drugs and I'm small I'd feel it for sure. So I have a few of the same pills left should I try again some other day, if so how many and how should I take them?

I wouldn't, why bother? We all wish we could go back to where u are with what we know 99% of us wouldn't touch it. A lifetime of misery in just a few years a lotta the time. Live ur life and enjoy your youth and your health without the shit if possible. If u do it anyways what you took should've been plenty for a newbie to get a good buzz off of.

I wouldn't, why bother? We all wish we could go back to where u are with what we know 99% of us wouldn't touch it. A lifetime of misery in just a few years a lotta the time. Live ur life and enjoy your youth and your health without the shit if possible. If u do it anyways what you took should've been plenty for a newbie to get a good buzz off of.
Appreciate the advice :)

Let me just second leaving in alone. Once you feel it, you will want it and thats what we all wish we could avoid.