• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids First time using GHB

roesjunk

Greenlighter
All my friends say that I should never try GHB.. why is that?
I can get GHB from a dealer and I am really tempted to buy some and try it.
Some people say its the best effect of any drug.. is that true?

Should I try it? or just let it be as it is?
There is no comedown or hangover after right?

thx

GHB is very euphoric, reinforcing, and physically addictive. Your friends are saying not to because once you've tried it, you can't forget that feeling, and if you're prone to addiction, you will likely end up going there. I personally absolutely love GHB, I wanted to try it all my life and finally got some, 200 grams. I have had a 10 year long addiction to opiates I beat years ago. I made a rule for myself to only take it once or twice a week. Immediately I started taking it 5 days a week. Once I ran out I started shaking and tremoring and had massive anxiety and had to use phenibut to slowly taper down, it took like a year to feel normal again, after a month of dosing GHB frequently. I had to put GHB on my list of drugs I can never do again.

But yeah, a single use has no hangover or comedown.

GHB is very euphoric, reinforcing, and physically addictive. Your friends are saying not to because once you've tried it, you can't forget that feeling, and if you're prone to addiction, you will likely end up going there. I personally absolutely love GHB, I wanted to try it all my life and finally got some, 200 grams. I have had a 10 year long addiction to opiates I beat years ago. I made a rule for myself to only take it once or twice a week. Immediately I started taking it 5 days a week. Once I ran out I started shaking and tremoring and had massive anxiety and had to use phenibut to slowly taper down, it took like a year to feel normal again, after a month of dosing GHB frequently. I had to put GHB on my list of drugs I can never do again.

But yeah, a single use has no hangover or comedown.
So after a week use you got withdrawal symptoms? Im going to buy 50ml soon. Cant wait to feel the effects, i wanted it for so long

I'm not sure exactly how long it took, I ran out after a month and had pretty bad withdrawals. I might have started withdrawing after a week if I ran out then, my guess would be about 2 weeks but I'm not sure since I kept taking it until I ran out.