• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time using an oxy

denimbrick

Greenlighter
First time using an oxy, help?

So, i recently stumbled across a 5mg oxy codone- 325 mg Acetaminophen capsule. (percocet) . I was wondering, if i snort all of it will I feel anything? Any sort of high/ does it have any recreational use. Is there anything that can also make it more potent such as xanax, klonopin, ambien, torbutrol, or weed? < (thats what i have access to)

advice would be much appreciated, thank you

Last edited:
question about torbutrol

I stumbled across my old dog's medicine (tubutrol 10mg) did some research, found out it kills pain so snorted it. Drip was fucking disgusting, but the high feels really good. almost like adderall, im just not focused and slightly out of things. is this drug very harmful to me/ should i stop taking it. also does it have any value?

You sure its oxy+apap. Im not sure where you are located, but Percocet is a tablet, not a capsule. They do make the combo in capsule form but has 500mg APAP (in America).

Snorting oxy+apap combo drugs isnt a great idea because the apap will clog your nose preventing much of the absorption through the nasal mucosa.

Other than weed, I wouldnt take it, especially as a novice, as mixing oxy with the others can be dangerous.

Hey denimbrick I agree with whats already been said, if you've never tried a drug before you don't need to mix it with another potent drug. Is the oxy a preparation for animals as well?

Other than weed, I wouldnt take it, especially as a novice, as mixing oxy with the others can be dangerous.

Of course.
You don't want to start your life with opiates. It's totally not worth it.
Recreational use doesn't really work. You'd have missed so many things.
Take care! :)

I worded that poorly. I meant take it with anything other than weed but I do agree with your sentiments, Erikmen.

5mg won't get you high. Also, oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability than it does intranasal, so just swallowing it would probably be better. If you're worried it's time release then you can also crack open the cap and put it under your tongue. You'll have to mix it with something I think to get any high, even if it is your first time with opiates. I always find that I'm not great giving advice to first time opiate users because I never factor in a lack of tolerance, but believe me, 5mg won't get you high.

Do be careful mixing though, it can lead to breathing troubles as I'm sure you know

Maybe mix with 3/4 the amount of xanax that usually gets you high

Stay safe kiddo

With regards to safety - it would be best not to touch the oxy - it is hands down one of the most addictive substances available to man.

That being said, I remember being young, and doing what I wanted - regardless of the warnings.
If you do decide to take the pill, please take the following advice:

1. DO NOT SNORT IT! Because it has 325 mg of tylenol, it will burn terribly, and while higher plasma levels can be achieved via snorting, there is much greater bio-availability from swallowing the pill. If the pill contains tylenol, or is under 30mg of oxycodone, I always suggest SWALLOWING the pill to get a BETTER HIGH.

2. Xanax will potentiate any opiate, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND MIXING THE TWO. Mixing xanax and oxycodone is what we resort to when were deep in our addictions, struggling to get high off our usual dosage. For your first time, simply swallow the percocet with some water (juice, whatever), and give it about an hour.

3. Smoking weed is relatively harmless, and will help potentiate the high. If you decide to take the pill, wait the half hour - hour, and once you begin feeling the effects, feel free to roll a join / pack a bowl. It will definitely intensify the effects slightly, without the level of danger potential that would come from mixing xanax and oxycodone.

4. If it is your first time, and you are looking to get "REALLY HIGH" 5 mg may be a little underwhelming, although if you are fairly small/light-weight it may suffice. I would recommend 10/mg a safe first-time recreational dose, but DO NOT EXCEED 15mg your first time. I would honestly not even exceed 10mg your first time. Most would probably say just stick to the 5mg, as we never know how our bodies will react to the drug. Even the most seasoned heroin addict will start with a very small sample from a new batch, before snorting/shooting/smoking their usual dose.

5. Do know that oxycodone is 100% the same family as heroin. You are not considering using a benign drug - it is highly addicting, can ruin your relationships, and potentially kill you.

Please be safe. Do not mix with any other pharmaceuticals. Do not exceed 10mg your first time. And DO NOT SNORT IT!

Take care.

got it, thanks for the advice. i also have another question since you seem knowledgable and i dont want to make a completely different thread about this- should i take 2 mg of klonopin before or after i smoke? im looking to get the most calm and relaxed high i can

cheers

Take the kpin 30 mins before smoking, that way the drug will be just about to kick in when you smoke. Medications usually take anywhere between 20 mins to an hour to kick in when taken orally (IME), and when you smoke its almost instantaneous.