• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time user requesting advice

DarkTech

Greenlighter
So I took molly at a certain recent 3 day music festival for the first time and had a great time. I am considering doing it again next year, but wanted some advice/opinions before I continue any further.
A sum of things of what happened during the event:
he first day of the event I took 200mg at once. It took about an hour before it kicked in, and I experienced all the expected signs such as high energy, feelings of love and affection, etc. It lasted about 5-6 before I started coming down, in which I was a little grumpy for the morning that I did comedown. I then decided to drink on the second day instead of doing molly again as I read that doing molly two days in a row is awful for you. However, I still did decide to do molly again on the 3rd day.
Again I took 200mg, although it felt like it took twice as long to kick in. Once it did though I experienced the same euphoric feeling as I did the first time, although it lasted about 3-4 hours instead. As a result, I took another 100mg as I began to feel the onset of the comedown. After I took the 100mg, I experienced the urge to clench my teeth, and the urge did not go away for the next 24 hours. The comedown for me the 2nd time was not bad at all, although that might be because I was taking 5-HTP as per the advice of a friend.
This was just to sum up my exact experience with molly before asking my main questions. Now, I understand the wait time inbetween taking molly should be ATLEAST a minimum of 2 weeks, and I probably got off not having too many problems due to the fact this was my first time. However, I was wondering if it was still unsafe, even if I take year long breaks inbetween this event? I would only ever take molly at this sort of once a year event, and was wondering that taking it the first day and then the third would still pose a risk for permanent damage even if there is a year long gap of being clean afterwards? Im expecting the answer to be no, but I still wanted to hear your guys's opinions.
Also, a bonus question: When I took molly during the event with my friends, we all talked about a lot of personal shit that we normally wouldnt reveal if we had been sober (stuff like "youre my best friend", "you guys are my greatest friends"), as well as just personal questions we had for each other and personal events that have happened in our lives. I also had met a lot of people whom I exchanged contact information with to stay in contact with after the event. However, once I sobered up I felt kind of embarrassed about these things. With the shit that me and my friends all revealed to each other and talked about, after we sobered up its like we all knew what we talked about but didnt talk about it because were obviously not as affectionate and revealing when sober. It almost felt like cheating because it was all stuff talked about was while we were on molly, and it almost felt not real. And with the people that I exchanged contact information with, I feel the urge of not wanting to talk to them, because they are people I befriended while being under the effects of molly, and not sober. Although, it may just be because when Im sober Im actually fairly shy when it comes to interacting with new people. I was wondering if any of you guys felt the same way? And if not, what were the sober emotions you felt afterwards?
Thank for reading! Feel free to ask me any more questions if it would help you develop a better answer.

Last edited:
I did read but you still
Need paragraphs. Secondly 200mg is a very high dose. Especially for
Your first time. I suggest you get a test kit to check your gear. Thirdly, 1-3 months is whays thought to be safe between rolls. Not 2 weeks.

200mg is a lot at once. I usually do 100mg then redose the 100mg hours later. 1 month should be the minimum amount of time you wait between rolls.
You'll be able to get away with rolling twice a month a few times but itll take its toll eventually. You'll even get burnt out on once a month.

Ive never been able to not control the things I said while rolling. Its natural to feel that way. Just be happy you were with people you trust.

200mg is a lot at once. I usually do 100mg then redose the 100mg hours later. 1 month should be the minimum amount of time you wait between rolls.
You'll be able to get away with rolling twice a month a few times but itll take its toll eventually. You'll even get burnt out on once a month.

Ive never been able to not control the things I said while rolling. Its natural to feel that way. Just be happy you were with people you trust.

Really? From what I was reading, .2 was about the average amount people were taking. In fact, I was under the impression that .2 was a low amount. I guess I was misinformed.
And thanks, Im glad to find people that understand.

Yeah 200mg is a very high dose. If you want to roll and not feel embarrassed afterward, consider taking less.

Really? From what I was reading, .2 was about the average amount people were taking. In fact, I was under the impression that .2 was a low amount. I guess I was misinformed.
And thanks, Im glad to find people that understand.

maybe in england a normal dose is 200...i don't know if their M is shit or they are just heavy drugs abusers.

but 200mg is a very strong dose for anyone

MDMA can make you say and do pretty stupid things you'll regret. it happens

120-150 is enough for an full blown roll.

You want to dose 120-200mg based on experience and weight (I consider 180-200mg a normal dose for me but I'm a fairly large guy and have a decent bit of experience).

Give yourself 3 months or so between rolls, less has more potential for harm, more time is safer. Just take the time, there are plenty of horror stories of abuse. Space it out, respect it, enjoy it.

Once a year is optimal for safety although I wouldn't dose multiple days close together personally even st that frequency.

I agree with the others, write in full paragraphs. Never do more often than once or twice a month but even that could burn you out in the long run. 2-3 months is key.