Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time user questions

THEWIZZARD

Greenlighter
Hi,

I recently did molly for the first time and had a few questions that experienced users might be able to answer.

I did my first bomb of around 150mg and about 45 mins later started to feel a change in perception. A few minutes later I started getting waves and began sweating. Almost straight away I began to feel nauseous and then threw up a mouthfull of vomit (i had very little to eat before and some wine) after I was sick the effects felt like they had gone and I was quite dissapointed.

About 15 mins later I did a much smaller bomb of around 50 mg but never really felt the effects.

Nonetheless, I had a good time for the rest of the night, dilated pupils, enjoyed dancing, hugging people and having what seemed like meaningful conversations.

On the face of it, it seemed like I did experience the effects of molly, but I wouldnt say that at any point I felt like I was "rolling" e.g no obvious eurphoria or intense feelings.

Is it possible that I either: tricked myself into thinking I was feeling molly (like a placebo effect) or I did actually roll, but didnt notice it?

Secondly, did/can throwing up stop the effects of molly?

Set and setting was at a party with all my friends.

Im male, 80kg and 6ft.

I was quite nervous before doing it and was constantly thinking when will it kick in.

Sorry for the long post lol

Seems unlikely you had MDMA though we can't speculate here on what exactly you might have ingested. Trust me, if you had high quality MDMA for your first time and you did 150mg of it you would not have any doubt about whether or not you were feeling it. You would be on here describing what a magical night you had. Invest in a testkit so you can find out for yourself what drugs you have there, we won't be able to tell you

Throwing up can stop the effects of any drug taken orally yeah, but only if you throw up before it had the chance to absorb into your bloodstream. 45 minutes in, a bomb of MDMA would have dissolved already if you only had a very light meal beforehand

yep, it could have been anything. there are many RCs floating around and sold as mdma, but it could also have been just weak stuff. a too low dose can give you some of the effects, like a little bit more energy, some tactile enhancment and the physical side effects but without the huge euphoria. still, do not just take a higher dose with getting your stuff tested. many of the adulterant can give you similar effects.

also keep in mind that drinking alcohol beforehand or during the experience can increase nausea/vomiting.

Thanks for quick answer.

I thought that it might not have been mdma, I think I will get a testing kit. Or just get pills instead.

Would it be safe for me to do mdma in the next few weeks or is it better to wait a while so I can recover from whatever I took?

I think I will get a testing kit. Or just get pills instead.
Pills are notoriously impure as well, same as crystals. You really need a testkit for both. For pills you can use pillreports in tandem with a testkit to get an even better picture of what you're taking and how much MDMA is actually in there. I would wait a while just to be sure, though it's not necessary to wait multiple months or anything

Its possible it was mdma. Sounds like you did by your description you say your perception changed and it started coming in waves. Maybe the puking just killed your roll. Iv'e had experiences where something happens and it totally kills my roll. You need to test your stuff though to be 100 percent sure next time.