• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc First time user of Ketamine, any advice?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hi all.

I've just ordered 2grams of Ketamine, what should I expect? and how much should I use? And what ROA should I use? I'm an experienced user of Oxycodone as I've got a prescription, its similar to Ket? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
I'm not the best person to advise you as I only tried proper ketamine for the first time last weekend.

I did 150mg intranasally and went deep into the K-hole, but it was an extremely pure batch and I've had previous experience with MXE so I was fairly well prepared.

All i can really say is that dissociatives are nothing like opiates, so if that's what you're expecting then you're in for a big surprise...

I'm not the best person to advise you as I only tried proper ketamine for the first time last weekend.

I did 150mg intranasally and went deep into the K-hole, but it was an extremely pure batch and I've had previous experience with MXE so I was fairly well prepared.

All i can really say is that dissociatives are nothing like opiates, so if that's what you're expecting then you're in for a big surprise...

Does it immobilize you?

PS: Is it lethal in overdose?

Yes, it completely immobilises you.

No, it is not lethal in overdose. It's a commonly used medical anaesthetic which is popular because of its safety profile. Therapeutic doses are much higher than recreational doses, so you should be safe as long as you have pure ketamine.

it's the only substance i dislike, i don't know what's all the hype around KET, it makes me feel uncomfortable but some people like it. IDK, it's a really odd substance. I can't even describe the effects, it's so weird haha. Start with small doses otherwise ur gonna feel like ur dying for 40 mins that feel like 12 hrs. xd NZN

Regarding safety: Ketamine is one of the safest drugs in existence, regarding acute intoxication aka OD, but it does show toxicity for kidneys and bladder with chronic use. What it will do to your brain with chronic use is not sure yet.
It is dangerous in the sense that you might take enough to still be able to move but not be coordinated and present enough, so you might fall down, cross the street in a bad moment etc.
You might also get injured and not feel pain in the moment, I saw a guy fall and then go to sleep immediately, then he woke up a couple of hours later and he was crying in pain as he had dislocated a shoulder.
It is also dangerous to mix with opiates.

Theres a few types of ketamine around, mostly it will be Racemic or S+.
Racemic will have more of a paralysing effect when reaching the same effect as S+, but you will need more Racemic than S+ for having the same effect., IE
50mg racemic = 80mg S+ for paralysis
50mg racemix = 33mg S+ for high
(These numbers are just made up to give an example)

Racemic will last more and it will be more likely that you will get nausea.
S+ is more psychedelic.

My $0.02- first time out, don’t mix with anything. Had substantial alcohol in my system for my first run at it, hated it so much I didn’t try again for 20 years. Now I love it. Start small (half the size of a normal line of coke).if you decide you like it, ramp up and invest in some NO2, the highs are extremely complimentary. If it gets too intense, eat some candy or drink a soda (no idea what the biological mechanics are but raising blood sugar will help you out of the hole.

IT is particularly dangerous to mix Ket and alcohol as KEt is a NMDA antagonist and Alcohol is a NMDA negative allosteric modulator meaning it will potentiate the fuck out of the Ket and you are likely to pass out.
I once probably saved a girl that was puking while supine, with vomit pooling inside her mouth. Her BF was looking at it happen unable to move.
Once they were able to talk, they said it was alcohol + Ket.

Ketamine is an agonist at opioid receptors, not sure how strong but IIRC it is weak, dunno how this will affect the effects of the Oxy, but in general caution is advised and it is considered a combo that increases the risk of opioid overdose.