• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time use of MDMA horrible comedown on day 7 desperate for advice

sharpaim

Greenlighter
So I had always wanted to try mdma, however I had done very little research. I have smoked weed daily for around 2 years and through my usual dealer I bought 1g of mdma. I did not test it.... it came as a small pinkish crystal and i crushed it up.

I placed around 0.2g in a glass of water and drank it. I went and lay down in bed and from memory i think i went back and took another 0.1g before i came up. The high was incredible and i will never forget it. I took the MDMA around midnight and fell asleep around 7am.

I woke up around 10am in my own vomit and felt terrible. All my muscles felt like i had just done an intense work out, my mouth was all chewed up and i had a terrible headache. At the time I just put it down to it being my first time. Stupidly i took another 0.2g around lunchtime hoping u would feel better but the effects were very minimal.

That was 7 days ago now and i still have a terrible headache that wont disappear, i have been taking aspirin every 4 hours for the last week just to deal with it but it hasn't really improved and i am starting to get worried.

I know I was really irresponsible and I wont do it again but if anyone has gone through something similar I would really appreciate some advice.

Im happy to provide more information if that would help!

Also for the last 4 days I have been actively trying to be really healthy, I have stopped smoking weed, got at least 9 hours sleep each night, drunk lots of water and eaten really healthy food

Last edited:
You payed the price for not researching dude. You took a total of 300mg your very first time, thats fucked up. You need only half of that, and since it was your first time you could roll balls at 100-120 mgs (depending on your weight).

Next time have a read on teh internett is my suggestion.

but for now, do not take any drugs/alcohol and eat healthy and excersice and you will heal guaranteed. Im talking about days/weeks and you SHOULD recover in that timeframe.

Edit: oh fuck, you took another .2? Theres the answear, nuff said.

Last edited:
You hit the road a little bit to hard, try to take some 5-HTP for 3 days and do some relaxing stuff, you will be just fine.

How you feeling now? If you have access to some high CBD weed then get some and eat it (don't smoke). Also I would say; eat healthy food you enjoy, be around friends, watch films you like! You need the serotonin levels to increase, but at the same time you need the health-kick from foods and drinks. Be healthy and do things that make you happy! 50% mind, 50% body!

Yea, you took way too much for your first time. Kinda screwed yourself there lol :) but now you know. The morning after drink lots of fluids like Gatorade or anything with electrolytes. Keep very hydrated during as well, it'll help! And I see it already mentioned above, but 5-HTP really helps ?

Hi all sorry for the late reply!

Thank you all for taking some time out of your day to give me some advice, I really appreciate it. It's now been around a week and a half and I am feeling much much better :)
The headaches are almost all but gone, if anything its just a minor pressure now, that i can only feel in the mornings or when i move around quickly.
If anyone is reading this and is going through a similar situation, you need to know not to stress out as I think that compounded the problem with me. I drank lots of water got around 9 hours sleep each night and tried to get out of the house whenever i could to get my mind of it. I also haven't smoked any weed, I'm not sure if that made a difference but it was a personal decision to take a break.
Lastly, best of luck if you're going through a similar comedown you're going to be just fine! :)