• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying Molly. Experiences? What to expect

AmberEMc26

Bluelighter
How does molly make you feel? Is it just like Rolling on ecstasy? Tell me about your experiences please, what to expect and how to prepare.

Didn’t you already make a thread asking this question?

-GC

Didn’t you already make a thread asking this question?

-GC
My other post was more geared towards dosage. Not how it makes you feel and Personal experiences. I vaguely asked about that but no one really talked about that much it was more about dosage.

Ah fair enough..

Well for me personally I had one of the most intense experiences of my life. Even more life changing than any psychedelic experience I’ve had.

I remember thinking to myself “monks spend their whole lives trying to attain this” i was in complete nirvana/ecstasy, I remember thinking I could die at that very moment and I’d go happily my life was complete at this point.

It lasted a long time too, might’ve been a MDA/MDMA press cuz I was feeling amazing for 8-9 hours.

The first time can take a bit to comeup though as your body tries to recognize this new effect but once it hits you’ll know.

-GC

Amber, I am hesitant to answer this question because I don't want to give you any pre-conceived ideas about what your experience is going to be like.

You said in your other post that you tried ecstasy in your youth, but this would be your first time trying molly.

For me, personally, the two created very different experiences, but they should really be the same thing.

What types of experiences did you have with ecstasy? Were you testing your pills at that time, or just taking whatever was available?

Yea my bad I didn’t realize you had tried MDMA before.. My post still applies just know molly should be MDMA just like the Ecstasy you used to take.

-GC

Okay, well, the first time I took MDMA I didn't feel sh*t.
The guy who had cooked it was there with my friend who knew a lot of people. He had come to give him a test batch as well as sell him some.
He was weird looking, and he knew I was probably too young to be getting involved. He would look at me how you look at a kid when they say something stupid. Then again, I was only 16-17. The guy kinda scared me. So yeah, I didn't feel shit...

Until about 30 minutes-1 hour in.
I tried to get off the comfy seat I was sat in, and couldn't.
I was stuck to it. The chair and me was one. It took me over an hour to get up, or even want to get up.
I was cabbaged to coin a phrase we use here in the UK.
Still though, my life literally became instantly revitalized and fresh again.
Everything had wonder and awe attached to it and for a rural kid from a troubled background I was peering over the fence to a whole new world.
Relationships seemed more pure, more harmonious, my connection to everyone and everything was heightened.

After that I took MDMA again, probably a few weeks later, maybe a month or two.
I took it at a multi-storey dance/rave/techno/house event. I didn't feel much until about an hour or so in and then I went into 'dance warrior' mode.
I had completely transformed. Was a pretty shy kid, had lots of family problems, nervous, awkward, carrying bundles of trauma from childhood abuse etc.
All my friends were an old school hippie/nu-metal/rock community having spent decades doing cool stuff together and building awesome relationships. My friend was a DJ at the event as well. All of them worked festivals including main stage acts, were connected to local and national artists and generally cool people.
I was always different, bit of an loner, bit of an outsider (because my childhood abuse had essentially conditioned me to not belong anywhere).
MDMA helped to transform the way I saw things and opened me up to a higher level of awareness and connection.
Like before, didn't feel anything for almost an hour and being awkward me I can remember thinking "Sh*t, I'm going to have to try and blend in here and pretend I'm good at this sh*t".
Then... BOOM...
Shirt came off, dancing became more eccentric, more natural, more fluid. I felt a deep connection to both the music and other people, to the point where complete strangers were now like best friends.

Safe to say, I was bobbing my head 5+ hours after the event. Even while we were all back at my friends house cooling off, chilling out, winding down I was bobbing my head like I was among the crowd back at the event. I was told several times that I was bobbing and I'd notice, laugh and then it just happened all over.
EDIT: I was bobbing because I could hear the music in my head for several hours afterwards

I can't remember how much I took on both occasions but it wasn't a lot. The first session was like a dab, just a few crystals and a tiny bit of powder that I had run along the floor of my tongue. The second time I think I had taken a bit more a long with PCP I think, maybe speed.

That was ages ago now. I didn't really know much about what I was doing. I was fortunate I was around experienced, wise and inspiring individuals who took care of me.
Research is a must. It's a vast subject really so unless there are any specific questions about MDMA and taking it, the general takeaway advice is research, research, research.
MDMA is due to be scheduled as a legal prescription in the US from 2022 onwards. The government are coming close to having it used in psychotherapy.
It's really good if and when you use it therapeutically. I admittedly didn't the first few times, and all the other times but it was the 'in' thing to do back then.
Just do your homework and you'll find it amazing, especially for the first time! :)

Last edited:
Amber, I am hesitant to answer this question because I don't want to give you any pre-conceived ideas about what your experience is going to be like.

You said in your other post that you tried ecstasy in your youth, but this would be your first time trying molly.

For me, personally, the two created very different experiences, but they should really be the same thing.

What types of experiences did you have with ecstasy? Were you testing your pills at that time, or just taking whatever was available?
Back in the day, I just took whatever. No testing. I did test this batch today! Everything points to mdma, no additives. I used 5 different reagents . I’m really excited but a little nervous about dosage....

Okay, well, the first time I took MDMA I didn't feel sh*t.
The guy who had cooked it was there with my friend who knew a lot of people. He had come to give him a test batch as well as sell him some.
He was weird looking, and he knew I was probably too young to be getting involved. He would look at me how you look at a kid when they say something stupid. Then again, I was only 16-17. The guy kinda scared me. So yeah, I didn't feel shit...

Until about 30 minutes-1 hour in.
I tried to get off the comfy seat I was sat in, and couldn't.
I was stuck to it. The chair and me was one. It took me over an hour to get up, or even want to get up.
I was cabbaged to coin a phrase we use here in the UK.
Still though, my life literally became instantly revitalized and fresh again.
Everything had wonder and awe attached to it and for a rural kid from a troubled background I was peering over the fence to a whole new world.
Relationships seemed more pure, more harmonious, my connection to everyone and everything was heightened.

After that I took MDMA again, probably a few weeks later, maybe a month or two.
I took it at a multi-storey dance/rave/techno/house event. I didn't feel much until about an hour or so in and then I went into 'dance warrior' mode.
I had completely transformed. Was a pretty shy kid, had lots of family problems, nervous, awkward, carrying bundles of trauma from childhood abuse etc.
All my friends were an old school hippie/nu-metal/rock community having spent decades doing cool stuff together and building awesome relationships. My friend was a DJ at the event as well. All of them worked festivals including main stage acts, were connected to local and national artists and generally cool people.
I was always different, bit of an loner, bit of an outsider (because my childhood abuse had essentially conditioned me to not belong anywhere).
MDMA helped to transform the way I saw things and opened me up to a higher level of awareness and connection.
Like before, didn't feel anything for almost an hour and being awkward me I can remember thinking "Sh*t, I'm going to have to try and blend in here and pretend I'm good at this sh*t".
Then... BOOM...
Shirt came off, dancing became more eccentric, more natural, more fluid. I felt a deep connection to both the music and other people, to the point where complete strangers were now like best friends.

Safe to say, I was bobbing my head 5+ hours after the event. Even while we were all back at my friends house cooling off, chilling out, winding down I was bobbing my head like I was among the crowd back at the event. I was told several times that I was bobbing and I'd notice, laugh and then it just happened all over.

I can't remember how much I took on both occasions but it wasn't a lot. The first session was like a dab, just a few crystals and a tiny bit of powder that I had run along the floor of my tongue. The second time I think I had taken a bit more a long with PCP I think, maybe speed.

That was ages ago now. I didn't really know much about what I was doing. I was fortunate I was around experienced, wise and inspiring individuals who took care of me.
Research is a must. It's a vast subject really so unless there are any specific questions about MDMA and taking it, the general takeaway advice is research, research, research.
MDMA is due to be scheduled as a legal prescription in the US from 2022 onwards. The government are coming close to having it used in psychotherapy.
It's really good if and when you use it therapeutically. I admittedly didn't the first few times, and all the other times but it was the 'in' thing to do back then.
Just do your homework and you'll find it amazing, especially for the first time! :)
I love your story! Thank you for sharing. I hope my experience is half as good

Ah fair enough..

Well for me personally I had one of the most intense experiences of my life. Even more life changing than any psychedelic experience I’ve had.

I remember thinking to myself “monks spend their whole lives trying to attain this” i was in complete nirvana/ecstasy, I remember thinking I could die at that very moment and I’d go happily my life was complete at this point.

It lasted a long time too, might’ve been a MDA/MDMA press cuz I was feeling amazing for 8-9 hours.

The first time can take a bit to comeup though as your body tries to recognize this new effect but once it hits you’ll know.

-GC
Ok I had my husband take about 60 mg to test it out.. H fell asleep after 90 minutes. How long are we talking, the come up?

It was always pill form, forgot to mention that.
I loved it! Lovey doves, everything felt and sounded good.. jawing.. dilated pupils . Best feeling ever. Hella fun with glow sticks too lol

He fell asleep?? That's uh strange, he should feel it for sure, although not too much

It should take like 30 minutes for first alerts, after 90 minutes the effects should almost have fully developed for sure

I am worried that I’m not dosing it right. That my scale is off. When I tried to weight just the powder, it wouldn’t register . So I put it in a capsule and did it that way.. what was 60mg I thought looked like hardly anything. The rock measured at 1.2 g

He fell asleep?? That's uh strange, he should feel it for sure, although not too much

It should take like 30 minutes for first alerts, after 90 minutes the effects should almost have fully developed for sure
I guess I should also mention, neither of us slept the night prior, as we had to travel to Georgia and come back home overnight so it had been about 30 hours since he had slept He also ate a 50 mg THC gummy

I've slept on uppers before. It's a weird experience though and I can't say it felt pleasant waking up afterwards. Good diet, plenty of hydration and re-uptake of tryptophan will help with that in food sources like a decent protein powder along with all the other goodies much needed after your body has expelled a lot of energy and potentially lost much of it's nutrients, minerals etc. That being said, it's not normal to be ABLE to sleep while in the grips of the peak of an upper. When I have slept it's been after and not during the peak.

What scale do you have? A scale has to have the right sensitivity level to be effective.

Did you test the scale with something like a dime to see if it weighs accurately?

Don't weigh the MDMA in the capsule. The capsule has a weight. Did you weigh the capsule first to see what the weight of the capsule is by itself?

60 mg is probably not enough for an adult male to get an idea of the effects, however, many users have commented on sleepy and subpar molly that appears to be MDMA to tests but does not produce typical MDMA effects.

Has your husband done MDMA before?

I guess I should also mention, neither of us slept the night prior, as we had to travel to Georgia and come back home overnight so it had been about 30 hours since he had slept He also ate a 50 mg THC gummy
well that will definitely impact the event considerably