• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying molly-dosage

I will be happy to do this for you! I was actually reading on that thread last night. I’ll type out a list tonight of things to look for and journal it down for you. We will be trying it this weekend

No problem! If you don't mind, would you take note of some things when you finally try it? We have a long-time thread where we are discussing variations in MDMA and the effects. I would be very interested in knowing how your experience with this product compares to your memories of older "ecstasy." Take note of effects such as euphoria, empathy, music enhancement, and tactile enhancement. Check your pupils and take note of how dilated they are.

As for testing kits, at a minimum I recommend you get a marquis and Simon's. Marquis will let you know if it is a MD substance and Simon's will show if it is MDMA or MDA. Most places sell sets with additional kits beyond that. I usually test my product with about 4-5 kits, and I'll send to Drugs Data as well to have a lab analyze it. There are fentanyl test strips as well. There is just so much questionable stuff going around. You can't be too safe!
Can I get your advice on the testing process please? I think I’m gonna get a kid that has more keys, Simmons, and then Frehode??( Something like that)

My question is do you use the same sample for each different test? The instructions say to do Marquis first then Siemon then that last one. So do I drop the Marquise test on the the sample then drop the Simon solution on the same sample , and so forth? Or do I need to get a new sample for each test? I apologize if this is a stupid and obvious question but they did not specify the instructions. Thank you

Can I get your advice on the testing process please? I think I’m gonna get a kid that has more keys, Simmons, and then Frehode??( Something like that)

My question is do you use the same sample for each different test? The instructions say to do Marquis first then Siemon then that last one. So do I drop the Marquise test on the the sample then drop the Simon solution on the same sample , and so forth? Or do I need to get a new sample for each test? I apologize if this is a stupid and obvious question but they did not specify the instructions. Thank you

You need to have a clean sample for each test. You do not put the marquis and the Simon's on the same sample of product.

I usually get a white plate and scrape a small amount of the product into several little piles. If I am going to do three tests, then I need to have three piles. I make sure they are far apart on the plate.

You do not need a lot of product, just the smallest amount. You could use a toothpick to get a tiny amount to use. I start with the Marquis test because that gives me the most information moving forward. If the marquis is purple/black then I move forward knowing the product may be MDMA/MDA.

Now, Simon's is actually two bottles. There is a bottle A and a bottle B. For that test, you will first put a drop of the A solution and then put a drop of the B solution on the same little pile of powder. The two liquids need to react with each other and with the product at the same time.

There are actually a lot of videos on Youtube that show you the process, and you can watch and see what a reaction looks like for MDMA and other drugs.

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time. I will definitely update you on what I find and about our experience, per your request

I have MDMA crystal or powder, both descriptions could be applied to what I have.

I plan to use around 150-250 mg of it put into empty pill when convenient occasion comes and would like no adverse effects and positive effects for around 4-6 hours alike those from ecstasy pill from before. I have impression, that most (80-95%?) of such consumption has no serious negative effects. But I could be wrong.

I don't plan to use any testing kits, since getting them is very time consuming and very likely legally and socially dubious.

I have MDMA crystal or powder, both descriptions could be applied to what I have.

I plan to use around 150-250 mg of it put into empty pill when convenient occasion comes and would like no adverse effects and positive effects for around 4-6 hours alike those from ecstasy pill from before. I have impression, that most (80-95%?) of such consumption has no serious negative effects. But I could be wrong.

I don't plan to use any testing kits, since getting them is very time consuming and very likely legally and socially dubious.

You need a testing kit these days, if your in the US there’s no legal risk. If your worried about getting it shipped to your house, ship elsewhere or depending where you live I could help you find a clpseby harm reduction group which may be able to sell you one. Dancesafe and Bunkpolice folks do what they do to help others and will go out of their way to get kits to people.

Also 150-250mg is a lot in my opinion, start with 120mg and top up with 40-100mg an hour or two later.

-GC

Thank you. Will this be your first time as well? I too, was pretty intimidated by the whole test kit endeavor. Fortunately, I stumbled across an amazing company that got my kit here in 24 hours. They took a lot of time talking with me , making sure I got exactly what I needed, and that I knew how to use it. They even went over my results with me, confirming I had a good batch of mdma, no additives or adulterants. It was a painless process. Jam up customer service too!

You need to have a clean sample for each test. You do not put the marquis and the Simon's on the same sample of product.

I usually get a white plate and scrape a small amount of the product into several little piles. If I am going to do three tests, then I need to have three piles. I make sure they are far apart on the plate.

You do not need a lot of product, just the smallest amount. You could use a toothpick to get a tiny amount to use. I start with the Marquis test because that gives me the most information moving forward. If the marquis is purple/black then I move forward knowing the product may be MDMA/MDA.

Now, Simon's is actually two bottles. There is a bottle A and a bottle B. For that test, you will first put a drop of the A solution and then put a drop of the B solution on the same little pile of powder. The two liquids need to react with each other and with the product at the same time.

There are actually a lot of videos on Youtube that show you the process, and you can watch and see what a reaction looks like for MDMA and other drugs.
So I wanted to update you....

I got the test kit today. Turns out, we have a good batch of mdma, no additives or adulterants 🙌🏻
We decided to hold off on rolling tonight. Just ended up not being the best time

a good batch of mdma, no additives or adulterants

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is absolutely no way to determine that from reagent testing kits.

Yes, you can get a pretty good idea of what your pill MOSTLY contains. However, there are additives and adulterants that would be completely invisible to a testing kit (and possibly even invisible to a lab).

You have product that is likely to contain MDMA as the primary ingredient. That is the best conclusion you can come to from a reagent testing kit.

Congrats on getting good testing results!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is absolutely no way to determine that from reagent testing kits.

Yes, you can get a pretty good idea of what your pill MOSTLY contains. However, there are additives and adulterants that would be completely invisible to a testing kit (and possibly even invisible to a lab).

You have product that is likely to contain MDMA as the primary ingredient. That is the best conclusion you can come to from a reagent testing kit.

Congrats on getting good testing results!

Interesting idea. How would a pill that contains say 60mg of MDMA and 60mg of methamphetamine appear on a reagent test. Who knows...

This will probably have more info than you want, and I apologize in advance...

Whether you have pills, powder, or crystal, you should always test your product.

You can get test kits from Dancesafe, EZ Test, Bunk Police and other suppliers.

In a perfect world, MDMA pills and "molly" both contain MDMA and only MDMA. However, sadly, it is not a perfect world.

Pills and molly can both be adulterated with known and unknown compounds. They may be intentionally adulterated (example: your dealer sells you Meth instead of MDMA), or unintentionally adulterated (example: the chemist doesn't know what he is doing, and weird chemicals are left in the MDMA).

Even if you are fortunate enough to have powder that appears to be MDMA, there are variations in the purity and quality of MDMA that is available.

If you plan to do MDMA in the future, I recommend you invest in a small gem scale in addition to the test kit so that you can experiment with your doses and find the perfect dose. 120 mg is a good place to start.
Hey I have a small scale that weights grams... will this be ok to use? To weight smaller?

Interesting idea. How would a pill that contains say 60mg of MDMA and 60mg of methamphetamine appear on a reagent test. Who knows...

At least there is the possibility you would see flecks of orange intermixed with the black for a combination like this (I have seen that before, where the meth and MDMA reactions are blended together). What would a mix of 6-APB and MDMA look like? It would look black, because both produce black results. What would a mixture of MDA and MDMA look like? It would look black. There are a lot of combinations that you could not differentiate.

So I wanted to update you....

I got the test kit today. Turns out, we have a good batch of mdma, no additives or adulterants 🙌🏻
We decided to hold off on rolling tonight. Just ended up not being the best time

The test kits test for the presence of a substance, not whatever else is there. You could have MDMA but they could be enough MDMA present to get the reagent to activate yet it could have other stuff in it you don't want, and potentially of significantly more quantity than the actual MDMA. The presence of MDMA is not enough to say it's solely MDMA. For more extensive testing you need it lab tested. It's time consuming but it's far more reliable and safer than just assuming a street testing kit.

At least there is the possibility you would see flecks of orange intermixed with the black for a combination like this (I have seen that before, where the meth and MDMA reactions are blended together). What would a mix of 6-APB and MDMA look like? It would look black, because both produce black results. What would a mixture of MDA and MDMA look like? It would look black. There are a lot of combinations that you could not differentiate.
True but I used 5 different tests to rule out lot of things. Like mdma and mda are both black on some tests but others, they’re different colors.

Generally speaking though i suppose pills rarely contain flat out poisons, though on occasion dangerous compounds like PMA, so I suppose that is the logic behind a reagent only testing approach, at least for general audiences.

True but I used 5 different tests to rule out lot of things. Like mdma and mda are both black on some tests but others, they’re different colors.
That is the best way to do reagent testing. I use 5-6 myself. But even still, there are some contaminants that would only show up to advanced analysis that only researchers and law enforcement have access to.

You need a testing kit these days, if your in the US there’s no legal risk. If your worried about getting it shipped to your house, ship elsewhere or depending where you live I could help you find a clpseby harm reduction group which may be able to sell you one. Dancesafe and Bunkpolice folks do what they do to help others and will go out of their way to get kits to people.

Also 150-250mg is a lot in my opinion, start with 120mg and top up with 40-100mg an hour or two later.

-GC
I am in rather exotic location. If you are still willing to ship anything to me, contact me privately through private messaging on this forum. I expect our potential sending of physical "things" be rather cumbersom., but if you are willing to continue, let's do that. But from what I read in clear-web and elsewhere, it seems I am not really in any real danger in terms of polllutants in the drugs that I acquired.

MDMA is somewhat cumbersom drug. It works ~ 6 hours, which is long and seems less "safe" than, say, coke. Which works (coke) for shorter period, which is really an advantage. Higher but shorter which suites me better now. Though MDMA was much better than coke when I consumed MDMA previously. Longer, more emotional (MDMA).

Anyway, MDMA is longer and better if you have time for it. That is my experience

Last edited: