• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying "MDMA"

Red_red

Greenlighter
So I tried MDMA last night and never rolled. Half certain that is was PMA with a lot of caffeine. It was a blue round pill with a star imprinted. Took it, felt a rush of energy and wanted it to get more intense. I was already doing research and saw that smoking pot should help trigger the roll. Sadly, it did not. Just made me feel good for 7-8 hrs. Longest "high" or "buzz" I've ever had. Well now, I can't stop rocking back and forth from when the high started. Can't tell if it was what I took or just my anxiety.

If anyone could help me understand what I'm going through, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ?

there is no way for us to tell what you took, it couldve been anything
might seem over kill but its always good to test what you get(they sell kits online) i mean...it should be in your best interest to know what you're ingesting right?

IME i felt a rush of energy along with tons of euphoria the most pleasant was when my ex gf would touch me not in a sexual way even just rubbing my arm it felt orgasmic
i wouldnt call it a high per say

could be your own anxiety or the come down if it was indeed real mdma i would usually feel a bit of depression due to the serotonin depletion

might be in your best interest to get some professional medical help because once again there is no way of us knowing what you took

Thanks for the advice. Will do on buying a testing kit. Afraid to seek medical help because my family might find out. It's been about 12 hrs since I took it. I'll see how the rest of the day goes and if I'm not good, I'll seek medical attention. I don't think it was PMA though, so that's a relief. Thanks for the advice and being honest. ☺

I think you got your answer but will move to the appropriate place in case someone has more info.

Will add what was said to eat healthy and stay hydrated. Sleep is good too.

Last edited:
Oh men read my posts so that being said this awful drug will give unwanted symptoms and side effects for me I have learned to aprecieated my body to the fullest take care

Oh men read my posts so that being said this awful drug will give unwanted symptoms and side effects for me I have learned to aprecieated my body to the fullest take care
Stop trolling every thread with bad information

Mazzab so tall me bro why Manny people are daying so for you savings peoples life is bad. Information you realized what you are saying? Are you using it ur brain when u saying this?? last past week Jonathan grodon died then 42 years old Lewis died in Hampshire , Dylan booth 18 years old died after taking pills in Birmingham All this cases show ecstasy in their system after a autopsy they did to their bodies like I tall the other dude like you if u want to overdose yourself is your problem bro ,but some people don't know the truth about this miserable drug, anyway if they want to listen my advice is no my problem but if they do is good because I don't wish this to anybody so think before you said something bro

Mazzab so tall me bro why Manny people are daying so for you savings peoples life is bad. Information you realized what you are saying? Are you using it ur brain when u saying this?? last past week Jonathan grodon died then 42 years old Lewis died in Hampshire , Dylan booth 18 years old died after taking pills in Birmingham All this cases show ecstasy in their system after a autopsy they did to their bodies like I tall the other dude like you if u want to overdose yourself is your problem bro ,but some people don't know the truth about this miserable drug, anyway if they want to listen my advice is no my problem but if they do is good because I don't wish this to anybody so think before you said something bro

Mdma is a beautiful drug. The only time people have died on mdma alone is when they are being dumb. (Not sipping water and die from overheating) Most people claim ecstasy when its not ecstasy. PMA and PMMA have killed people who thought they were taking mdma. Other deaths occur from shit pills that have a variety of bath salt chemicals. Mis-information from you sir. Sorry you had a shit pill/cap/powder one day.

Example: Look at the concoction in this rip-off ups pill. http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4059 - not the worst ive seen, but you get the idea.

Last edited: