• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying MDMA (sold to me as 'Molly') -- What did I do wrong?

Pay the price for a testing kit, or pay the price for potentially taking some bad s***.

I need to take my own advice. I just ordered a 6 reagent kit, something I got from somebody who supposedly knew and took it, and swore was ecstasy, turned out to be definitely some sort of substituted methcathinone. It wasn't meow meow because my sweat didn't smell like cat piss.

I knew it probably wasn't, but I also knew that it wasn't going to kill me because the person told me how much they took and they were fine.

Sounds a lot like K. Which means your getting ripped off hard cuz K is much cheaper than MDMA typically. It might be. cut to hell K. Hard to say in the end without a test kit, anything is pure speculation.

-GC
Really? I've never encountered k on the street and internet prices that I've seen are the reverse of what you say.

I haven't even seen k since 2013.

Really? I've never encountered k on the street and internet prices that I've seen are the reverse of what you say.

I haven't even seen k since 2013.

Strange. Yea K costs about 60-70% what a gram of MDMA does around here. It’s also extremely abundant to the point where police have even started to target it as a problem drug.

-GC

Strange. Yea K costs about 60-70% what a gram of MDMA does around here. It’s also extremely abundant to the point where police have even started to target it as a problem drug.

-GC
Interesting. I don't know how much grams of mdma go for. Only how much I pay for grams of mdma if my pills are at levels advertised.

That cost is less per gram than meth was for me recently and that's cheap now so that's saying something.