• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time trying MDMA? Advice?

eagle29

Greenlighter
So I've obviously done a fair bit of research on the topic because I know that that it's not something to take lightly i guess. Anyway, I'm going to try MDMA/pingers next weekend for the first time and I guess i'm just a little curious about a few things. Firstly, i have crohns disease and am currently on medications to treat it but am not in great health overall at the moment, and things aren't likely to improve until i have surgery…so its not like it could get any worse from that perspective. Pretty much all of my friends who i party with do MDMA, and I've always been the "anti-drugs" one who is completely against it all, but lately I've really been curious. I drink alcohol a lot, but it doesnt take much to get me drunk as I'm a 5'7, 100lbs 18-year-old girl. So most definitely a lightweight, as it takes literally a can of cider for me to be pretty damn tipsy!

I don't want to go all out and take a whole pill for the first time though, especially because of my health conditions, so was thinking of taking 1/4-1/2 of a pill to begin with…what type of effect do you think this would have on me, in terms of not taking a whole pill? I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I just dont want to take a whole one for the first time until I'm sure I'm not gonna have some massive adverse reaction and put myself in a hospital…even though I'm well aware of the risks and what not.

Welcome to Bluelight. Firstly, can you give us the names of your meds, so we can research adverse effects?

Yes, you can take a portion of the pill, but the effects you will feel are dependent on how much mdma is in it. Do you know what the pills look like, is there a stamp on it? This is fairly important, because your meds might not have a reaction.with mdma, but the pill might be something other than mdma. That being said, mdma is fairly safe, most of the er visits are due to dehydration, and/or overheating. So make sure you drink plenty of water and avoid the "cider" hun..

- Hopeless 7nos

I wouldn't recommend trying MDMA since you have Crohns, it could exacerbate your condition. Like Hopeless above said, avoid alcohol because that alone could be giving you worse gastrointestinal symptoms. When your health is compromised, the last thing you need is to add other drugs/alcohol into the mix. I can't tell you what to do, but I really think it's a bad idea. This doesn't mean you shouldn't ever try MDMA, but perhaps wait until you're well again. I'm going to move this to MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs.

I wouldn't recommend trying MDMA since you have Crohns, it could exacerbate your condition. Like Hopeless above said, avoid alcohol because that alone could be giving you worse gastrointestinal symptoms. When your health is compromised, the last thing you need is to add other drugs/alcohol into the mix. I can't tell you what to do, but I really think it's a bad idea. This doesn't mean you shouldn't ever try MDMA, but perhaps wait until you're well again. I'm going to move this to MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs.
Depends on the person. I have crohns but suffer no adverse effects from MDMA. On the other hand I have a friend that gets an episode after every roll, she quit the drug altogether because of it. You could try out a lower dose and see how you respond, just be aware that you might trigger an episode so pick a night when you have no obligations the next day

It might also be benificial to list the meds you are currently taking so we can confirm there are no interactions, this might be important

I take daily Azathioprine (Imuran) which is an immunosuppressant, and remicade which is an infusion every 2 months. I understand the concern about my condition worsening, and I guess that's really why I posted this in the first place, so thank you for your responses and advice. The thing is that my condition is quite severe in that i dont respond to medications, tube feeding etc. so right now, until I have my next double dose of my remicade (in a few weeks), there isn't going to be any improvement and from there, we dont even think the double-dose is going to work. A lot of my issue is scarring in my intestine that can only be fixed with surgery, so I guess I dont have the typical crohns symptoms right now such as using the bathroom a lot etc. in fact, i dont use the bathroom at all really (sorry for tmi!!), and from what i've read, going to the toilet a lot can be one of the side-effects of MDMA, so that would probably be beneficial to me as opposed to being a negative. I guess my overall health isn't too bad right now, I'm relatively well-nourished despite having a low weight, so I feel like this would probably be the best time to give it a try because once I'm in remission completely, I'd had to screw that up because I wanted to try MDMA. I dont know if that really makes sense or not, but basically I'd rather do it while I FEEL okay (despite a lot of intestinal scarring) as opposed to doing it when I'm in remission and risking another relapse.

So I've obviously done a fair bit of research on the topic because I know that that it's not something to take lightly i guess. Anyway, I'm going to try MDMA/pingers next weekend for the first time and I guess i'm just a little curious about a few things. Firstly, i have crohns disease and am currently on medications to treat it but am not in great health overall at the moment, and things aren't likely to improve until i have surgery…so its not like it could get any worse from that perspective. Pretty much all of my friends who i party with do MDMA, and I've always been the "anti-drugs" one who is completely against it all, but lately I've really been curious. I drink alcohol a lot, but it doesnt take much to get me drunk as I'm a 5'7, 100lbs 18-year-old girl. So most definitely a lightweight, as it takes literally a can of cider for me to be pretty damn tipsy!

I don't want to go all out and take a whole pill for the first time though, especially because of my health conditions, so was thinking of taking 1/4-1/2 of a pill to begin with…what type of effect do you think this would have on me, in terms of not taking a whole pill? I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I just dont want to take a whole one for the first time until I'm sure I'm not gonna have some massive adverse reaction and put myself in a hospital…even though I'm well aware of the risks and what not.

If if I can give you some advice!
#1 is to not take 3caps obviously! :p
#2 have that won't kill your vibe it's important!
#3 keep yourself hydrated, sip it out (chugging reduce the effect around! Trust me!)

follow these three advice and everything will go fine

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

deleted

Last edited by a moderator: