• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying MDMA , 3 day binge , recovery or after glow?

Newbie33lb

Greenlighter
This past weekend I went to pride , Thursday to Sunday, it was The first time I tried MDMA, The first night I had one capsule the second night was two capsules third night 4 capsule, it was pure ( my friend who does it and knows way more then I do has a tester to determine its pure. I just want to say it was the most amazing most awesome experience I have had in my life I felt so happy I felt so pure it the best I felt like I had pierced heaven and was able to stay there for 3 nights 4 days. I feel like I have such clarity I can't explain it. Like I had a awakening.

I was stilling rolling a little bit Sunday morning after A long night of dancing and after parties. Especially every time I heard some music , went to my gym the next morning my body still hurted a little bit but was able to exercise for about one hour I even felt like I had a little bit more energy. because of lack of sleep I did feel very tired that day I was not hungry at all but the next day I was able to eat solid food and feel hungry again.

I will add I did not go unscathed, my throat, jaw, and tongue hurt for two days , I had to chew gum for 2 days because my mouth kept getting dry. I also had the sniffles for a couple of days , but today 3rd after much of that is gone.

i guess what I'm asking is this normal? I feel like I should be more in pain, is it the afterglow people call it? I feel like I'm still on top of the mountain and still feel pretty good, I did have some ringing of the ears but I'm sure that was all the loud music , I feel like I'm fuzzy all over, the amount was a bit aggressive especially knowing we did some weed before and a bump or two of coke the last day.

i consider my self lucky after reading some stories on blue light, I have no desire to try it again for at least another 6 moths if that , but I also maybe never want to do it again, because im sure it won't be like this past weekend . I rather live having had this amazing feeling then failing to recreate it, I don't know.

Thanks and much respect to all

Last edited:
That all sounds normal yeah. And if you're experiencing a pleasant feeling of being content and at peace in the days after, that's the afterglow. But as you already know 3 nights in a row is waaaaaay too much. The more you do that the more you're going to start experiencing side effects. To have a nice afterglow each time you need to space out your rolls more. Read this

i wonder how he made out.....sometimes the comddown doesn't kick in for several days after your last roll. for me...if i get one....i feel great for 1 or 2 days after with an afterglow...and the depression hits on the 3rd day

Dreamer I was actually really worried about the coming down especially after rolling hard for 3 days straight , I took some 5-htp to help just in case but I actually didn't feel depressed at all. The only day was when I found out trump won the election being a gay minority and all it hit really hard but even then it only lasted for like a couple of hours but over all I felt really good. I feel like the fog in my life was lifted.... very strange I know and I think I sound crazy... but not going to question it to much and just enjoying the clarity.

Im loving this story...

Well done for being so disclipined and saying u wont do it for 6 months...etc
If i had such a great experience and zero come down I would be wanting to climb the mountain again

I did it for my first time about three weeks ago, me and my friend decided we wanted to try it but couldn't find it in our area. When the night of the get together came we had a call from another one of our friends who found some a hour or so out and was going to bring it back.
After testing the power with a test kit (which came back positive for mdma) we all took our first hits. My friend (who was experienced in the matter) put about .1 in a napkin and gave it to me to swallow.
It took about twenty minutes or so to kick in and I never had any "come up". It all hit me at once lol. I remember laughing and touching the walls, picking up the cats and dogs, smoking weed, and so much dancing! I felt totally happy and giddy and it felt amazing. My roll lasted about 4-5 hours and I got very tired and run down. That Sunday to Tuesday I was feeling very fuzzy, sick and unlike myself for a bit but ended up being okay.
Now i would not advise anyone do this, but the weekend after I rolled again (I know very irresponsible. Not planning on doing it again for a very long time) and this time I took around .1 and 1/2 at 9 and then another .1 around 12:30-1am
That roll was also an intense roll, I found it took a little longer to kick it but once it did I was jumping around and dancing, touching things and just having a overall fun time. After this roll, which lasted about 6 hours I took a mega dose of 5htp (500mg) and when I woke up the next morning I was glowing, I was so happy and clear minded and I felt great. My doses of 5htp went as;
- during the comedown/after roll: 500mg (5 pills) (rolled Friday)
- Saturday: 500mg (5 pills)
- Sunday: 400mg (4 pills)
- Monday: 200mg (2 pills)
- Tuesday: 100mg (1 pill)

However after Tuesday I had to stop taking the 5htp because I was getting anxiety attacks in the night time which stopped as soon as I stopped taking the 5htp. (However they recommend taking 50mg of 5htp for weeks after)

I'm now almost 7 days post rolling and I feel great.. No sickness, not foggy, the anxiety stopped with the stopping of 5htp

Be safe with it, always test your stuff, always roll with friends, and never roll two weekends in a row like I did, it will mess you up and your tolerance will suck if you do it so many times too close together

Have fun! :)