View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

first time trying magi mushrooms/shrooms

Thenorthengoat

Greenlighter
so in Iceland its pretty easy to get mushrooms when they grow, because they grow everywhere.Now just a note, our dealer picks on top of mountains and she lives right by my place, so she has top quality. Anyway it started as I went to the dealer and got 2 grams of top quality mushrooms, I went to my place (walked about 5 miles) and i took a pinch of the mushrooms and ate them, the taste was like gras but not that bad, didn't care for it, after about 45-60 min i started to feel a little happy, just a little happy nothing more, i walked another 5 miles to my friends, and gave him a pinch of shrooms and in about 45-60 he felt nothing (now understand that we have psychosis and we wanted to see if it was okay for us to take mushrooms), anyway then he said to me ''should we take the rest?'' and i said ''dude no way, we have school tomorrow and we have never done this'' and then he convinced me, we took it and i must say after about 45 min in to it my body felt like I was drunk and my mind was in an amazing state. We decided to watch Anna and the moods, or more like, i decided to show him to kinda freak him out (i know i know it was a dick move, but we stopped in the begining , it was just to much) . But we forgot one thing, our friend from England had her birthday that day, and we had to skype her! it kinda freaked us out but still it was pretty amazing,she thought we were rolling and smoking weed, because we had the giggles to the maximum.Then my friend had to sing barbie girl in sync with the song as he promised, and that just made it worse, i dropped on the floor with laughter and couldn't stand up. Then we went to get a bed for me to sleep on because i was crashing at his house, anyway while we did that i saw a fur carpet and i swear it was breathing, and it kinda freaked me out but it was amazing, i thought it was alive, and when i closed my eyes i could see triangles and rectangles and such. Anyway we decided to watch Alice in wonderland (the newest one) and needless to say we were a little frightend , because we couldn't tell if all the moving in the backround was the shrooms or the movie, so we stoped watching and decided to go to sleep (it was now 2 am and it was a school night, so yeah) and i was having the worst trip ever, because i kept thinking *what if i cant ever sleep* *what if the trip dosent stop and it keeps going in school* *what if that happens, will i have to tell my mom* and i was freaking out and thinking i was dying because of the heart rate, and all the audio halutinations were so not cool, fucking spooky. anyway i finally fell asleep and all ended well, this was the first time we did shrooms, and it was not the last, i will be posting more in the future , and we had a lot of useless info on shrooms and some of it helped, please tell me your first time experience with mushrooms , that would be cool =D