• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time trying Adderall and IM worried as hell. please help

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
Thursday was the first time ive ever tried adderall.... i took one 30mg IR at 3pm. i redosed again at 10pm. once more at 4am Friday. once again at 10am and another at 4pm. I still managed no sleep friday Night after my dose at 4pm. the next day i waited until about 3pm Saturday and took the last 2 30mg IRs together, Each time the High was not nearly as good as the time before. I drank plenty of water but my urine was still dark. and ive been up for 78 hours. I just notice my eyes are yellowing. This cant be jaundice can it? I know it was a little binge but could the sleep deprivation be the culprit?. im gettin a little paniced.

You've been up too long. Do you have any herbal relaxants you can take? It's always a good idea to have a come-down plan when taking hard stimulants.

Alcohol might help in the short-term, but it could make things worse too, so I'd avoid that. Taking a depressant like a benzo is a bit better, but thy can be ridiculously habit-forming. Maybe a little light stimulation to get your mind off things, like reading a good book or watching an appropriate show/movie? If you have any cats or dogs, they can be really grounding.

Maybe a cup of warm milk? have you eaten anything since you started?

I wouldn't go so far as to think up ideas of how you might be physically sick (apart from over-stimulation and lack of sleep). But if you really think something is physically wrong, please see a doctor or go to a hospital.

How much have you had in total?

If you know any breathing techniques/meditation, now is the time.

I only had 7 30mg IR so 210 mg over the past almost 4 days. i have some melatonin/valerian root vitamin mix. ill try to take that and maybe some Zquil? I can get a xanax if need be or a few trazadone if the more natural remedies dont work. I havent eaten a whole lot until last night when i came down.

Bad idea man, just got for a nice single dose, preferably in the morning so you can sleep that night. Redosing is when a lot of the damage takes place, as your body is running low on enzymes, minerals, vitamins etc. Not to mention your state of mind.
But don't worry, just relax. For situations like this it's always good to have a stash of benzos to ease your mind and help you sleep. I would recommend lying in bed and watching a movie, or even try sleep. You would be amazed that you can sleep while still high, with your heart pumping strong but overall your body is physically tired, so you can still fall asleep if you try.
Turn the lights on low, dim your mobile phone and computer, close the curtains, this will help your body to release melatonin which will make you sleepy.

Good luck :)

Don't take too much melatonin, it can have the opposite effect and end up making you stay alert.

Yea at the time redosing seemed like a good idea, but isnt that the norm? lol. i wish i knew how awfully tired id be and what not 3 days later. I mean ive done the whole opiate withdrawal before too, and while i didnt sleep for a week then and barely any week two. I didnt feel this mentally fatigued. actually ive had sleep problems ever since honestly.. I was all fine untill i start searching for answer about side affects and what not. The jaundice thing is what stuck out. but the only hint of yellow in my entire body is my eyes. probably from not sleeping, my vision is a little hazey at this point too. thanks for the input though. I feel better. i didnt think liver failure sounded right... not at what i was taking and for only the few days i took it.

I shoulda did more homework before taking dose after dose. So for future occasions perhaps 1 or 2 days a month. Is there any good way to help your recoop after taking it or make sure your getting your moneys worth when u take it. I dont know if its in my head but the very first time it kinda felt like a was rollin a bit. And i swear i was feeling it almost 8 hours later. not as strong mind u, but i was alert. So when your up all night on no sleep is it like wasting it to take more? feels like it.

youre just freaking out from too much phet. youll be okay. stop taking speed, take a xanax, drink a beer or 2, watch an easy film/show and go to bed.

After a good speed session the best thing you can do to ease the comedown (other than a benzodiazepine/opioid) is ime eating an healthy meal and drinking some water. Trust me I instantly feel better.

I've been up all night and have 90mg adderall IR left.. How should I take it to stay high today?

You felt that way since you took way too much adderall, were not eating properly, could have possibly been dehydrated, and were not sleeping properly. I hope you feel better now.

I know people eat Adderall/Dexedrine like candy, and re-dose on it; but you really should only take it in extremely low doses, or take extended breaks from it for a few days or even longer both with low doses and especially with high doses.

I agree with forreall. The who problems startwhen you are worried and your thoughts go negativ. You start searching all the bad things that could happen and notice you feel a fraction of these and the you think you have them. Your anxiety plays a trick on you and I seems like you are in a bad shape where as the only problem is your fear and your lack of sleep. You'll have the mental comedown for a few days it gets better though after about 3 days though. So stay calm

Health wise you will be fine, but you weren't very smart with redosing but it's ok, I also did that the first time I did stims. If you ever want to take stims again dose right when u wake up. Then enjoy the high until like 3-4 pm. Then eat a high protien diet to fuel your mitochondria, then just chill and relax.

There's really no need for a downer if you want to fall asleep at 11-12. I take about 9mg of melatonin to sleep. NEVER mix alcohol with melatonin as it has total opposite effect.

Also I would avoid alcohol, it really is a poor drug to take to sleep in the end it will keep you up. Benadryl is also a okay option if your heart has a steady beat. But it will Probally give you restless legs.