View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time tripping

its3am

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm not quite sure how I ended up on here but it seems that the path on my first psychedelic experience has led me here :)
I'm really not sure who/what I'm writing to hahaha
I am 18 and very inexperienced in this strange realm of psychedelics, what is any advice I could get for a first time tripper?

I'm having some of the most incredible visual and auditory hallucinations, I really don't know how I ended up writing them here but here I go.
First off, I'm listening to some crazy music, it's super bass heavy elelectronic and it's making my entire body dance to it haha and then I keep looking at my hands typing on the keyboard yet I have no clue as to how the fuck they are doing that. I was planning on taking a 4th of a tab of acid but ended up taking the whole thing. This is my first time tripping and it's just me myself and I

Hi there, welcome to the site :)

If your using a search engine to ask about drugs, effects etc then were pretty much one of the biggest online community for harm reduction, drug discussions etc.

I hope that you have a great trip :)

Hi there, welcome to the site :)

If your using a search engine to ask about drugs, effects etc then were pretty much one of the biggest online community for harm reduction, drug discussions etc.

I hope that you have a great trip :) - advice, go with the flow, relax if things become a bit too much then change your setting. If your indoors then walk outdoors for a breath of fresh air (if it is safe to do so), change your music, change whatever your watching on the tv etc.

Other than that just enjoy yourself, see where your trip takes you. (what substance are you using?)

Thank you guys so much! Great to know that this community was out there. I'm coming down now and things are a lot lighter and brighter. I was sucked into my music for a while cus I just set up a playlist I've been adding songs to that I wanted to listen to when I tripped. Lots of different genres and omG you really feel the music on a psychedelic don't you? I could really feel differences in my thought patterning based on different electronic under and overtones (I listen to a lot of electronic). Truly a great experience, whenever one song would seem to much it would just flip to the next and I'd feel like a completely different person.

Yep, music on psychedelics can be like seeing in colors after having only seen in black and white. :)