• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time to take DMT and I have a few questions about method I ingestion.

justme6263

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight!

In a couple of weeks I will come into the position of some acid and DMT, I have only taken acid once and plan to do a tab with a sober head one afternoon with a couple of very close friends and I cannot wait. I also have the opportunity to buy some DMT, a drug I am extremely interested in and have been for a while because of the enlightening and spiritual experience widely reported. I really want to get more involved with acid and DMT as a way of enlightenment and self discovery.

I do not plan on taking the DMT for a while until I have at least had more experiences with acid (the only other psychedelic I have a decent amount of experience with is K and one time I did 4aco-DMT), my first question then is how long does DMT keep?

Secondly what is the best method of ingestion? I know most people smoke it but if at all possible I would much prefer to take an orally active dose. Is this possible? If not then snorting it would be the next best option in my mind, again if possible?

Finally, I weigh about 14 stone and have a relatively low tolerance to most drugs apart from K, of which I have quite a high tolerance. How much of a dose in relation to method of ingestion would I need to 'breakthrough'?

I thank you all in advance!

Just me.

Try 100 µg LSD. Or 20-40-60 mg DMT in a smoke bubble/crack pipe. Start slowly and see how your lungs react, then work your way up. Listen to Shponhle - LSDMT aka Divine Moments of Truth.

Congratulation for owning two of the holiest entheogenic Sacraments therer are! <3

Try 100 µg LSD. Or 20-40-60 mg DMT in a smoke bubble/crack pipe. Start slowly and see how your lungs react, then work your way up. Listen to Shponhle - LSDMT aka Divine Moments of Truth.

Congratulation for owning two of the holiest entheogenic Sacraments therer are! <3
Thanks very much for the reply, I am very much looking forward to trying both of these. Especially DMT, from what I have read and heard it can be an extremely spiritual and enlightening experience.

I find DMT to be very different than acid, acid it's a smoother longer trip while DMT is a shorter much more intence psychedelic trip. As to methods of ingestion for the DMT, I usually smoke it mixed in with some cannabis, just remember you don't want to burn the DMT.
If you are not that experienced with psychedelics, I would hold of like you said on the DMT for a while before doing it.

In my experience, tryptamines in freebase form are quite robust to heat. That's why I prefer my smoke bubble with a big gas flame (i.e. cremè brulee maker). Of course this is also a question of purity, the nonplusultra would of course be pure synthetic DMT freebase. With the usual acid/base extraction from Mimosa hostilis rootbark, you usually get a tryptamine mix (google "dark jungle spice" / "yuremamine" or watch the discussions on the DMT-Nexus forum. In the worst possible case you get nothing or just some unusable goo. The Acacias also have lots of side alkaloids (NMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-NMT, Harmala alkaloids, and the list goes on...). And then there was the time when Phalaris grasses were hoped for to be the ultimate DMT source, but unfortunately it turned out that alkaloid contend varies drastically and has a major 5-MeO-DMT part. Even Phragmites australis (it grows all around the world in moist to wet eutrophic habitates) is said to contain 5-MeO-DMT in its roots. And then there is Yopo and Cebil which turned out to contain mostly bufotenine (5-HO-DMT aka N, N-dimethyl-serotonin). And then there is Amanita citrina and the colorado river toad - see the chapter "DMT is everywhere" in TiHKAL.

Another must-read is of course "DMT - The Spirit Molecule" by Rick Strassman, MD. Also highly recommended: "Pharmacotheon" by Jonathan Ott, PhD. And also the works of Dr. Christian Rätsch and Dr. Jochen Gartz - but I have no fucking clue about there availability in English language. And last, but definitely not least: "LSD - My Problem Child", written by the godfather of LSD himself, translated to English by Jon Ott and now newly released by MAPS (credentials go into psychedelic research, so buy your copy, for your Karma's sake!).