• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time testings crystaline "mdma"....

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Suspected it's an RC but have a standard "test kit" coming, believe it's the marquis? Should turn bright purple to dark purple to black withing 15-20 seconds? Is that correct?

And any other tests to do to confirm for sure?

I know this is a basic question, so any help is appreciated. I have done some own research but seem to get a lot of conflicting anecdotes.

Also, if it passes test, it should start to come up in 30-45 and start to peak in 60-90 for 4-6hrs, correct?

Been quite a while since my molly days.

Hey mafioso,

A full reagent test kit it recommended which should include other reagents like mandelin, mecke, robatest/robadope, simon's.

Your reagent should come with a colour chart but for future reference marquis colour reaction should be from purple>dark purple>black. Duration of this reaction may change from pill to pill. Peak should begin precisely when you mentioned. Times can vary though those are just general and rough guidelines.

Onset should be within an hour but I've had many experiences that have taken 2 just because of stomach contents. I like getting a good meal in before I roll because my appetite is usually suppressed for a day or so afterwards.

I agree with scatterday about getting more reagent tests. I had a batch recently that looked fine on Marquis, but not on Simon's. It is either MDA or a research chemical, and I need to send it off to a lab before I consume it. I usually do marquis, Simon's, and mandelin at minimum.

This is a handy chart. Lots of extra into added too

By the way, you mention 15-20 seconds but that is way too long if your drugs are pure and decently dosed, it's more like 4-5 seconds with the first colour change happening almost instantly. These reagents are very sensitive

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Suspected it's an RC but have a standard "test kit" coming, believe it's the marquis? Should turn bright purple to dark purple to black withing 15-20 seconds? Is that correct?

And any other tests to do to confirm for sure?

I know this is a basic question, so any help is appreciated. I have done some own research but seem to get a lot of conflicting anecdotes.

Also, if it passes test, it should start to come up in 30-45 and start to peak in 60-90 for 4-6hrs, correct?

Been quite a while since my molly days.
It only takes a few seconds to turn coloured.correct on everything else