• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

first time tester question

hkdflip2

Greenlighter
So my buddy got this "fire" sass that is a light brown very glittery powder with chunks of the powder in it. We hit it with a marquis test and it bubbled and smoked a little but turned black instantly. I know black is always what your shooting for but the fizzing and smoke kinda threw me off as all the research i have been doing nobody has mentioned a fizz with smoke. Also what kind of threw me off is the texture, it seems too fine of a powder and i dont wanna say its cakey, but its kinda cakey. It does have the very gliterry look but the overall texture is suspect. Anybody have some input?

fizz, smoked and changed to black is great sign. so you are good money.

And take a picture of your glittery sass please.

Update 10/4/11:

Fizz: Fizz is meaningless when identifying the compound present - it only tells you that the sample was present as the HCl salt (or salt of a similar volitile acid). Hence, fizz is proportional to the amount of Whatever HCl you dumped in. When fizz is useful is if you are testing something, and you see a lot of fizz, but only a slow color change to the expected compound, or when you think you have the base, and it fizzes, you know you don't have the base.

This is from one of the best threads on bluelight...the full thread is here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more

thanks for the feedback guys! ill post a pic soon. What we're running into tho is that its a little moist and its starting to dissolve some of the capsules that its in. Is there a good recommendation for storing it? I've been reading about washing it and was wondering if that would help dry it out?

2013-08-29%2020.18.10.jpg

im sorry but that shiet looks ugly and wow that texture is throwing me off too.