• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

first time test - not sure what it was

funkadelium

Greenlighter
Did a test for a for a few friends who said it felt like mdma but results didn't look like it. wanted to see if anyone can help identify what it is.

Mecke turned green immediately and then went to a black with dark reddish ring on the edges
Marquis turned yellow immediately with slight orange in the middle after 30 sec
Simons turned blue

Sounds like a Methylone and MDMA mix.

It must have only tiny amounts of MDMA though, as only the mecke reacted to it and not the Marquis. The mecke is extremely sensitive to MDMA, so even if there was only 10mg of MDMA mixed with 90mg of methylone, it would still react like that.

The yellow marquis and reddish tinge around the mecke reaction indicate methylone, so that must be what the other chemical is.

The Simons probably turned blue for that tiny amount of MDMA

Overall it sounds quite adulterated, and even though it may have a small amount of MDMA, I wouldn't take that, ever. Flush it is your best option.

I've heard of people recrystalizing MDMA with Methylone (to add stimulation to MDMA and duration to methylone) so Folley's response might not be so far-fetch

The ring usually implies a mixture of compounds. Dark red was often thought to be (meth)amphetamines rather than MDxx.

I had an interesting theory, MDAI turns green in Mecke and orange in Marquis. It wouldn't change Simon's though we had already determined that it may be cut.. You don't have a Mandelin do you?

These are the issues we are seeing with current reagent testing, there are simply too many new RC's and too few reagents to get a unique fingerprint for each. Hopefully Froehde or at least Liebermann catches on soon!