• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time taking 1P LSD. Last minute tips?

MrPitt

Bluelighter
I will be taking 1P LSD tonight. Not sure if I will take 150 or 200 mics. I plan on taking clonazolam near the end of the trip. I will take the 1P in about an hour. Any last minute tips?

Man I have been looking for a trippy chat room for so long. I tried PsychonautWiki's IRC but it blows.
And is 200 too much? Erowid lists like 150-400 as strong. This seems to be a reasonable dose response curve. How much of a difference should 50 mics make really?

It makes a -lot- of difference. Biggest jump imho is 150 -> 200. 200 -> 250 is comparable to 100 -> 150, still a big difference, but 150 to 200 was mindblowing.

Well if anyone would like to know, I took 125 mics orally and it was a pleasant experience, albeit a bit underwhelming. I plan on trying 150 to 175 mics next time.

Take food with 1p as opposed to a empty stomach. I have done v this many times all with a empty stomach resulted in me throwing up or just not tripping hard. With food the trip is harder and easier on your stomach. Food help cleave off the propynl group. Donuts litteraly make me trip hard when on 1p lol.

And don't take benzos for at least 24 to 48 hours before your trip. Otherwise it will always be underwhelming!

And don't take benzos for at least 24 to 48 hours before your trip. Otherwise it will always be underwhelming!
Meditate before... and after
I can barely calm my brain down enough to read a book let alone meditate. Low latency inhibition blows.

While good and true advise, I took it at the come down so I could sleep. And even though the experience was underwhelming, it was remarkably close to plain LSD. It was like its twin with a different hair color.

I have 5 x 100ug tabs coming for this Friday. Really looking forward to trying it. My plan is for me and my friend to have 250ug each. Think this will be a good dose.
What is the best way to take this?
Swallow it whole? sublingual? Or just hold it on the top of our tounges?

I have 5 x 100ug tabs coming for this Friday. Really looking forward to trying it. My plan is for me and my friend to have 250ug each. Think this will be a good dose.
What is the best way to take this?
Swallow it whole? sublingual? Or just hold it on the top of our tounges?
What we usually do is hold it under our tongues for 30~45 minutes, until we start feeling it, then chew it up & swallow. What works best for us so far is having a good & healthy breakfast, but not eat too much the few (3~4) hours before dropping.
Of course, YMMV, set & setting has a ridiculous influence.

Another question,
I take 10mh olanzapine daily and worry it dampens or stops the trip from working ( though don't worry I don't have a severe mental illness other wise I wouldn't even consider taking any trip. I just get paranoia from the relationship I recently left.
She would make me things that are suspicious about her to be in my head, when in actual facts I have evidence she was lying. So my doctor will be reducing and stopping this drug )
And when I took bk-2c-b ( in my opinion the fact you really stink of bromine makes me think it's toxic. I may be wrong., and the fact I've had mates drop 250mg and get nothing, then sometime later drop 150mg and be tripping makes me u sure wether there's allot of factors involved with bk-2c-b or wether it was the olanzapine.
Because olanzapine affects the 5-ht receptors and most trips use them receptors if I'm not correct.

And if olanzapine does stop or partially stop the effects should I just not take it 24 hours being I take a dose of 1p?

Guess no body knows. Well I shall report back Friday night/Saturday morning with TR.

Just so people know I haven't had any olanzapine since Monday night. Couldn't sleep last night night but I'm sure I will tonight.

1p-lsd on its way! So excited!!!!!