• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time snorting Meth questions

Mopar8823

Greenlighter
Had some questions about what to do now that I've done meth for the first time for 3 days. I have done a lot of coke and pills just never meth and the comedown is my biggest concern. It all started friday mid afternoon first time doing it I did 1.5 then did some coke for a couple hours then did the last 1.5. stayed up all night of course and didn't eat anything I did drink decent tho. Saturday night rolls around and I get .5 of meth and do a line every 1 and a half or 2 hours still didn't sleep or eat then ran out Sunday afternoonish. I only slept on Sunday night for 2 hours and just feel weak and not motivated . Finally got 6 hours of sleep today and finally ate something still feeling awful I just wanna know how long this last? I got jobs to do and I didn't think it would last this long with not even doing a gram.. I have a gram of coke and don't want to touch it and get worse. How long should I wait until I do coke? Also watching my blood pressure when I stand up I see black and get dizzy. And my vision is a little blurry sometimes I think of lack of sleep. Sorry for the long post just want to make it clear and see if someone has been through this.