Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time snorting heroin..

puddle.up

Bluelighter
Hey guys

Firstly, I know there's a few threads regarding this topic, but after reading them all I didn't really get a direct answer, so I figured I'd ask.

I recently acquired a point of heroin and am keen to give it a go, I have no interest in needles so I'll be putting it up my nose. From what I've been told it's reasonably pure #4, but obviously there's no way to tell without trying it.

I know recommending first time doses for anything (especially heroin) is something most people try to avoid for safety reasons, but I just want some thoughts from experienced users regarding my first time.

I'm not completely opiate naive, but still a novice with most opiates. I get a decent high off about 40mg of oxycodone, and my codeine dose is normally 800 - 1100mg. But I haven't had either one of those drugs for about 4 months.

My plan was to split the point up into 3 lines (roughly 30mg each), and snort one line and then should I want to redose I'll do so about 3 - 4 hours later.

So would 30mg be a safe first dose? Or should I drop it down a bit more?
Any info would be awesome guys

Maybe drop to 20mg. I only say this as you'e in WA and you say you believe it is reasonably pure. Perth has been known to have an AVERAGE quality of around 50% purity, for street heroin. It is ridiculous, the national average is below 20%. If you were in Melbourne I would say do half and if you'e not feeling much 30min late then do the other half.

But if your dope is actually strong dope, 20mg is plenty, although, IMHO snorting/smoking gear is a waste. If you don't want to IV, then perhaps consider plugging it - though start with even a little less.

Honestly, you'll probably find you need more than 20mg, 30mg is probably relatively safe - meaning you're not likely to die from 30mg of heroin, unless you mix with alcohol/benzos/etc - but it might be too much and too much will generally mean you spend your high bent over the toilet.

Cheers for the response man! That helped a lot. I definitely didn't know that Perth generally has good H, glad you filled me in on that!
I might consider plugging it, I just want to avoid heading down the IV path again.

I definitely won't be mixing it with anything, that's for sure. I think I'll try about 30mg if I snort it, but drop it down to 20mg or a bit less if I decide to plug it instead

yeah, considering the recent thread (on here i think) about dangerously strong heroin circulating in Perth, mostly-human's advice seems spot on. and like with any other drug, you can take more later but you can't un-take what you've had.

Yes, I would drop a bit … start less, you can't take it back and you never know, especially first time.
When I used H the stuff in Melbourne (when visiting) was decent … but have had better and also worse. I think it really depends on the dealer and his/her sources, but of course there is a general consensus per area. Where I'm at there is usually 4 different strengths floating around any given day…

I'm guna give it a go on Friday when I've got a day off work, I'll let ya know how it pans out

So! The day is here.

I ended up getting in touch with my source, I wanted to ask him a bit more about the purity of the H I was going to try, and I'm fucking glad I did. He reinforced how strong this dope was, so I decided to be extremely cautious, being my first time and all, and stick with a 20mg dose.

I set my lounge room up so that I wouldn't have to move for a couple of hours, a play list of old Sons of Anarchy episodes ready to go on the TV haha.

Then I racked up and snorted my line. SHIT! This stuff hit me like a tonne of bricks! A huge warm wave just engulfed my whole body, waves of euphoria just pummelling me. I can definitely see how this stuff is so powerfully addicting.

It was an awesome first experience, (it's still going actually) but I'm guna leave it there for a while, I get piss tested at work so I have to be careful, plus I don't want to play around with H too much, addiction is too easy to fall into for me

Im glad u have a dealer who has a soul, and warned u. I was very close to OD territory the first time I snorted, which was highly euphoric and somewhat scary at times. A double edged sword, but this state is exactly what junkies love, and surprisingly I did too in a twisted sort of way.

I order any newbies to cut up PIN THIN lines beforehand and chop the stuff up very finely.

I can imagine people alone unable to stay awake and nod, I have the willpower of a lion and eveb I had to dig deep into my inner sanctum to keep control of my awake state.

its as though you are being kissed by god himself with the reaper standing idly behind him, snickering and toying with the idea your time is up. Majority would detest this feeling completely.

Snorting H...... I've gotta try that sometime in the future