• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time smoking oxy: how?

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
So I just tried oxy a few weeks ago. No you cant talk me out of doing it no one cares not me so please dedicate that time to someone who should receive it. I want to smoke this but I dont want to die. I want to know what this feels like. I sniffed and ate it a couple times. How should i smoke this and not overdose? I'm a 130 lb male I'm 19 20 in a month. I really went to get a good nod. I dont have an IV I'm not sure if i want to do that I've considered trying it once but I'm not too sure. I want to be able to remember it too. I dont have much left so I'm trying to do this wisely. This one time I took kratom it was my 5th time and I smoked a blunt with my friend and I went into this nod where I was able to come out and talk to my friend and fall back into the dream I was soaring through the desert. Ever since I've been trying to get this effect again it is the best feeling I have ever had in my life.

don't. take it by mouth, works in 5-10minutes and has a higher bioavailablity, youd be wasting your oxy doing this. also start by taking between 10 and 20 mg worth of oxycodone and no higher at first to know if you'll react in a negative manner, aka nausea etc

you won't get a nod from oxycodone unless you take a high dose of it, i need to take anywhere between 200-300mg of it to get a nod (i am very tolerant being a daily heavy opiate user for pain) you MAY nod at say 40-60mg... but you don't know if you'll die. you may have nodded due to the combination of it with the blunt... but oxy is the more speedy end of the opiate spectrum, akeen to a combination of morphine/cocaine.

also if you intend to smoke it... you can only do so with the OLD Roxicodone tablets, not the new ones. that was done by scraping off the outer later, crushing them and chasing them like you would heroin. the formula for roxicodone (a brand of oxy) was changed due to this.

Don't smoke it . You can only snort it if you have a blue 30mg roxi everything else that contains Tylenol isn't worth doing any other ROA except oral so just eat the pills, if you want you can potentiate it with some White grapefruit juice an hour before.

Yeah OP, what kind of oxy you got? It's unlikely you have the smokable kind as these have been discontinued.
As others have said, its a wasteful way of using it, but many oxy smokers stand by it and say it works great, so hey, why not give it a go??
If you want a nod, you should take the same amount as you did last time, with the kratom and blunt.
It is unlikely you are gonna get far stronger effects by smoking oxy on its own at an equal or lower dose.
If you're hellbent on this, use good, thick foil (you can get "safe foil" online and at some needle exchanges) and make your tooter by wrapping the foil around a pencil. There are some good videos on YouTube for this.
You make a crease in the foil you're gonna smoke off (a slight "half pipe" or gutter, not a fold!!!) and put your oxy on one end of the foil, heat it and inhale the smoke that comes off whilst tipping the foil so the oxy runs down it, and chase the running oxy with your tooter inhaling all the way.
It takes a little practice, and if you dont have much left, you could end up.wasting a lot of your oxy by it escaping into the air!

Also chasing the first amazing time you had with opiates is often futile and leads to addiction. It's a very common phenomenon!

When they tried to make abuse-proof oxycodone tablets, I wonder what percentage of patients taking them are now shitting out 25, 30, 50 per cent of the oxycodone, as the designers usually seem to be too clever by half when it comes to this kind of thing. Christ, different strokes for different folks -- give the consumers what they want.