• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time smoking meth

Kingpipe125

Greenlighter
So yesterday I tried smoking meth. I have had it before but each time I tried it I only had one small line that I snorted. This time I actually bought a half a gram of crystals and a pipe to try smoking it. I only planned on smoking one little bowl but by the time I finished the first bowl I didn't feel as high as I would snorting it. This lead to me eventually smoking the whole half gram in about 4 hours (about 11am-3pm). I felt great, like I was on top of the world all by myself in my apartment then around maybe 10:30 that night I felt sick to my stomach, I didn't eat or hardly drink anything all day and couldn't sleep that night for anything. This morning when I got up I felt horrible. The comedown off snorting it was ok I didn't get dizzy or fell sick or nauseous but when I came down from smoking so much for my first time I would get dizzy and nearly fall everytime I stood up and I was sweaty and my ears were ringing really loud I still didn't drink much because no one had told me to stay hydrated. It's now 11:30pm and still nearly every time I stand up or move in any way I feel like I'm going to pass out and my ears are still constantly ringing and my body temperature keeps changing randomly. I'm scared that I smoked too much for my first time and it's harming my body more than normal. Anyone have any suggestions on what could help??

'tis why many people get addicted. Nothing better then the classic "Holy shi*t! this comedown is garbage, I need more speed!" , followed by the "damn Daniel, I've been dosing on speed every 6 hours for like 3 days now" ending with "Holy crap this comedown is the worst I've ever had, and it's been like 4 days, maybe just a bump of meth.." I dunno, I've heard of people casually using meth but I and many others (possibly you) lose control. Sorry my small warning turned into rambling, but in any case, bro, you did a half a gram your first time, I've never smoked that crap, but still, that seems like alot. give your body some time to heal, remember, meth is supposed to be neurotoxic, I'm not saying you have brain damage, I'm just saying that if it was good meth your brain is probably going "holy sh*t wtf just happened!?" It should pass, but if a few days to a week pass, then see a doctor and be cool, most doctors won't kill you or call the police (but will probably be weary to prescribe painkillers and stuff). Good luck and get well!

Edit: Stick to snorting if you absolutely have to.

I get more of a comedown when I smoke. Have you tried taking it orally?

I get more of a comedown when I smoke. Have you tried taking it orally?

Do you mean like just eating it? If so no I've never tried but Ive asked my friends and they said it's not worth it, that the high wont be as intense or last as long

Do you mean like just eating it? If so no I've never tried but Ive asked my friends and they said it's not worth it, that the high wont be as intense or last as long
lots of folks take meth orally (eating it) because it produces the least amount of side effects. It's considered the safest ROA.

Plugging is more effective than eating\smoking while still avoiding the hazards of IV use... Very useful roa and works well with meth

Any route of administration that produces the quickest come up with the shortest duration of action - ie IV use or inhalation is undoubtedly going to produce the strongest, more addicting effects, along with the worst comedown. And also the more damage to the receptor and resulting downregulation.

Oral use may not be as strong but you are providing constant blood levels rather than smashing VMAT and your TAAR1 receptors with a big dose multiple upon multiple times. And then leaving it unoccupied. It fucks homeostasis up quite a bit more.