View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time shroom trip advice?

rubydacherry

Greenlighter
I have a lot of background with LSD and I've decided its time that I try mushrooms since I enjoy dropping acid so much, and yes I am aware that these two substances can result in very different trips im curious about what a mushroom trip will be like. I have 3.5 grams of dried crushed up mushrooms and I plan on taking the full 1/8 for my first time since im looking for a powerful trip. My only question is if I should trip alone, with one friend who I trust, or a small group of friends who I trust? and if I should stay inside or be outside?

definitely have at least one sober close friend with you as you need someone there to keep you in a safe mental space and help you out of a bad one. I would recommend starting indoors and then after about 2-3 hours of taking them going outside and exploring the beautiful outdoors, it will definitely be worth your while. Also how are you planning on taking them? I would recommend making a tea as it will hit you harder, faster but the only downside is that your trip will last about 30 mins less. Have fun and stay safe, don't do anything stupid like going into public places with lots of people. :)